• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles: Large Pan Instructions

In summary, the Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles recipe can be made using a different pan size, but the baking time may vary. It makes 12 servings and requires preheating the oven to 350°F (180°C). You can substitute the After Dinner Mints with any type of chocolate, but the taste may differ. It is recommended to let the triangles cool for at least 10 minutes before serving to allow the chocolate to set and make it easier to cut.
scrappergirl7
If I make the After Dinner Mint Triangles in the large bar pan, do I have to do anything different? I don't have the sheet pans.:(

I think Becky did 1 & a 1/2 batches of the recipe to fit the large bar pan.

scrappergirl7 said:
If I make the After Dinner Mint Triangles in the large bar pan, do I have to do anything different? I don't have the sheet pans.:(

I always make the one batch in the LBP. Works perfectly. Those things are so rich anyways that I know people like them better when they are thinner.

Related to Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles: Large Pan Instructions

1. Can I use a different pan size for the Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles?

Yes, you can use a different pan size, but the baking time may vary. We recommend using a large pan for best results.

2. How many servings does the Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles recipe make?

This recipe makes 12 servings.

3. Do I need to preheat the oven before baking the Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles?

Yes, preheat your oven to 350°F (180°C) before baking the After Dinner Mint Triangles.

4. Can I substitute the After Dinner Mints for a different type of chocolate?

Yes, you can use any type of chocolate you prefer, but the taste may vary from the original recipe.

5. How long do I need to let the Baking After Dinner Mint Triangles cool before serving?

We recommend letting the triangles cool for at least 10 minutes before serving. This will allow the chocolate to set and make it easier to cut into triangles.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • Careyann
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • deanna_g
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies