• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Make Baked Benedict in a Stone? - Recipe for Tomorrow's Cluster Meeting

In summary, "Baked Benedict in a Stone" is a simple and delicious recipe for making eggs benedict in a Pampered Chef stoneware dish. It requires English muffins, eggs, Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce, and a stoneware dish. You can also add your choice of toppings and make substitutions as desired. The dish takes about 20-25 minutes to bake and the stoneware is naturally non-stick, so no cooking sprays or oils are needed.
cla519
Does any one know if I could do this recipe in a stone? I'm doing it for our cluster meeting tomorrow night.

I'm sure you could. I've swapped stones for skillets and v/v before. the DD baker would probably work well.

thanks I'll give it a try.

What is the "Baked Benedict in a Stone" recipe?

The "Baked Benedict in a Stone" recipe is a delicious and easy way to make eggs benedict in a Pampered Chef stoneware dish. It involves baking the eggs and English muffins together for a flavorful and convenient breakfast or brunch option.

What ingredients do I need for the "Baked Benedict in a Stone" recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe include English muffins, eggs, Canadian bacon, hollandaise sauce, and a Pampered Chef stoneware dish. You can also add your choice of toppings such as avocado, tomatoes, or spinach.

How do I prepare the Pampered Chef stoneware dish for this recipe?

To prepare the stoneware dish, simply rinse it with water and then place it in the oven while it preheats. Do not use any cooking sprays or oils on the dish, as the stoneware is naturally non-stick.

How long does it take to bake the "Baked Benedict in a Stone" recipe?

The total baking time for this recipe is about 20-25 minutes. The eggs and English muffins will cook together in the stoneware dish, making it a quick and easy breakfast or brunch option.

Can I make any substitutions in the "Baked Benedict in a Stone" recipe?

Yes, you can customize this recipe to your liking by substituting the Canadian bacon for another type of protein, using different types of muffins or adding your own toppings. You can also make it vegetarian by omitting the meat altogether.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Alanna1
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • mspibb
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • pckrissy