• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bake off Winner and Our Sheet Pans.

P
pampered Ruth
I was perusing through my favorites and I came across the latest winner of the bakeoff contest. It appears to me that she is using our metal sheet pans to bake her cookies on. I just wish she would use our small scoop instead of a teaspoon to dip them out. I am sure she would love it. Take a look. I hope I did this right. http://www.pillsbury.com/BakeOff/Default.aspx

Those don't look like our pans--too shiny.

My eyes aren't good enough to see the emblem in the middle There are a lot of pans that look like ours, but the emblem looked like it could possibly say The Pampered Chef. Maybe I need to use a magnifying glass! I'm liking the sound of that recipe. I'll be trying those, soon. What a great idea. Why didn't I think of that?

Yeah me too, a million dollars later! What a dream for an easy recipe!

I think I'm blind this am, I see the cookies but no pan???

PampMomof3 said:
I think I'm blind this am, I see the cookies but no pan???

you are just sleepy, not blind....you have to play the video to see the lady demo the cookies and there is a shiny metal sheet pan there!

they sure do look like ours - shape and the rolled edge, but I agree they look too shiny.

Somebody needs to recruit this lady. She'd make a great consultant!

She doesn't need us, she just won 1 million dollars for 1 days work! Way to go!

Related to Bake off Winner and Our Sheet Pans.

1. How did the winner of the bakeoff contest use our sheet pans?

The winner of the bakeoff contest used our metal sheet pans to bake her cookies on.

2. Why does the scientist wish the winner would use their small scoop instead of a teaspoon?

The scientist believes that the winner would love their small scoop and wishes she would use it instead of a teaspoon to dip out the cookies.

3. What brand of sheet pans did the bakeoff winner use?

The bakeoff winner used our metal sheet pans to bake her cookies on.

4. Can I see the winning recipe on the Pillsbury website?

Yes, you can find the winning recipe on the Pillsbury website by going to the BakeOff section and clicking on the link for the latest winner.

5. Where can I find the small scoop mentioned by the scientist?

You can find the small scoop mentioned by the scientist on our website or in select retail stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • chef greta
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Michelle817
  • mrshamel3808