• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avatar Photo--I Think I Did It!!

In summary, Adobe Photoshop Elements use the choice at the top tab Image. Then choose to change the pixels making the largest dimension no bigger than 100 and Adobe will fill in the appropriate smaller side dimension.
chefjwr
Adobe Photoshop Elements use the choice at the top tab Image. Then choose to change the pixels making the largest dimension no bigger than 100 and Adobe will fill in the appropriate smaller side dimension. ex. 66X100 pixels. Now I will post and see if my avatar is there.

Julie

Oh. It didn't show up.

Julie

It did now!:D

Ok Test again. I forgot to mark on the Edit Avator the Custom choice--so now I hope it saved it for real.

Julie

I can see your pretty little face! Nice to "meet" you!;) :)

OO OO Great!! Me and my daughter are official geniuses. I hope the Adobe Photoshop idea for others works. Ask more if I didn't explain well.

Julie

Cathy Thanks for holding my hand and caring about my face.

What wave are you in?

Julie

My goal - have SOMEONE take a decent picture of me at conference so I can put it up... I pretty much only have pictures of me at my wedding and my graduations. Otherwise I avoid the camera at ALL costs unless I'm behind it...

janetupnorth said:
My goal - have SOMEONE take a decent picture of me at conference so I can put it up... I pretty much only have pictures of me at my wedding and my graduations. Otherwise I avoid the camera at ALL costs unless I'm behind it...
If you order photo cards, Merrill will take one for free at conference. That's the one I used as my first av (it's in my profile).

Better explanation for the Adobe. Image Tab, then choose resize and from that menu choice pixel size. Then make sure the longest side of your photo is no more than 100 pixels and Adobe fills in the other pixel #. You who have had trouble--I would love to see YOUR face.

Julie

chefjwr said:
Cathy Thanks for holding my hand and caring about my face.

What wave are you in?

Julie
Wave 3! You ones that are in wave 1 are the ones that I'm most sad about because I know there is no chance I will run into any of you!!!!! Where Wave 2 people I might see... cause I get there at noon on Sunday and I might still see some wave 2 people hanging out!

But we can all plan to be at Leadership! Then there's only one group!

chefann said:
If you order photo cards, Merrill will take one for free at conference. That's the one I used as my first av (it's in my profile).

That's a thought...I was cheap and went with VistaPrint. May not have money to order at Conference but I will DEFINITELY keep that in mind!

chefann said:
But we can all plan to be at Leadership! Then there's only one group!
the only problem I have with that is that it's right after christmas and with my kids in school and me being gone, is not a good combination for my hubby, I think I will have to be an upper level director before he will be willing to let me go!:eek: :rolleyes:

MissChef said:
the only problem I have with that is that it's right after christmas and with my kids in school and me being gone, is not a good combination for my hubby, I think I will have to be an upper level director before he will be willing to let me go!:eek: :rolleyes:

Blah! You have to go to O-H-I-O for leadership! After Christmas and kids in school... that is the PERFECT time to go. :D I've already set my Conference Club to take money out for Leadership. :D

Pampered Laura said:
Blah! You have to go to O-H-I-O for leadership! After Christmas and kids in school... that is the PERFECT time to go. :D I've already set my Conference Club to take money out for Leadership. :D
You don't think I don't want to, now do you???? :confused: :rolleyes: My hubby will not go for it unless I am bringing in a good amount of money! And even though I may call a lot of the shots in the house, when he's mad, I'm screwed! It's NOT worth the grief to me! But I will go in a year or 2!

Ann, does Merrill give you the digital image on cd or something so that you can use it for other things rather than just business cards?

Julie

I am so excited, I forgot about meeting everyone at Leadership! I will be going too! Woo Hoo :)

chefjwr said:
Ann, does Merrill give you the digital image on cd or something so that you can use it for other things rather than just business cards?

Julie
They don't specifically send it to you, but it'll be on their site when you log on through Consultant's Corner (I don't think it's high-res though - only on their end). And you can use it on their marketing cards, etc.

MissChef said:
You don't think I don't want to, now do you???? :confused: :rolleyes: My hubby will not go for it unless I am bringing in a good amount of money! And even though I may call a lot of the shots in the house, when he's mad, I'm screwed! It's NOT worth the grief to me! But I will go in a year or 2!
Okay so we have until December 31 to get you promoted to Director and doing a couple extra shows per month. You can DOOOO it! :D

Pampered Laura said:
Okay so we have until December 31 to get you promoted to Director and doing a couple extra shows per month. You can DOOOO it! :D

Director - wait... I thought you could attend Leadership as a FD! True?

Yep- FDs can go to Leadership!

Hey Julie! I like your picture, its nice to put a face to a name!

Thanks Krissy.

Eventually, I will get a picture too! I'm lucky I know how to e-mail!
I guess I'm more mysterious this way!

Hi Julie! This is Linette! I just signed up like 5 mins ago and I've found you already!!!

Linette, Woohoo!! I am so excited!! I know you will love it. Such nice people here and so much to share with each other for our businesses. Did Laura tell you how great it is?? She enjoys it too. I look forward to talking with you online.

Related to Avatar Photo--I Think I Did It!!

1. How do I change my avatar photo on my Pampered Chef profile?

To change your avatar photo on your Pampered Chef profile, first log in to your account. Then, click on the profile icon in the top right corner of the page. From there, click on "My Account" and then "Edit Profile". Under the "Avatar Photo" section, click on "Choose File" to upload a new photo. Once you have selected your desired photo, click "Save Changes" to update your avatar.

2. What is the recommended size for an avatar photo on Pampered Chef?

The recommended size for an avatar photo on Pampered Chef is 300 x 300 pixels. This will ensure that your photo is clear and properly centered on your profile.

3. I'm having trouble uploading my avatar photo. What could be the issue?

There could be a few reasons why you are having trouble uploading your avatar photo. First, make sure that the photo is in one of the accepted file formats: JPG, JPEG, or PNG. Additionally, check the size of your photo to make sure it is within the recommended dimensions. If you continue to experience issues, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and attempting the upload again.

4. Can I change my avatar photo at any time?

Yes, you can change your avatar photo at any time by following the steps outlined in the answer to the first question. Keep in mind that your new photo will be visible to other Pampered Chef users immediately after you save the changes.

5. Will my avatar photo be visible to everyone on Pampered Chef?

Yes, your avatar photo will be visible to all Pampered Chef users who can view your profile. This includes customers, consultants, and potential recruits. Make sure to choose a professional and appropriate photo to represent yourself on the platform.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies