• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Avacado Peeler Wanted - Contact [email protected]

In summary, an avocado peeler is a kitchen tool used for removing the skin of avocados. It has a sharp, curved blade that easily cuts through the tough skin while keeping the flesh intact. It is necessary because avocados have a tough skin that can be difficult to remove with a regular knife or vegetable peeler. The avocado peeler is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for a longer lifespan. It can also be used for other fruits and vegetables with a tough skin. To purchase an avocado peeler, you can contact [email protected] for further information.
PamperedChef GURU
I have a customer that is looking for an avacado peeler. Does anyone have one that is still in the package that they would like to part with. You can pm me or send me an e-mail at [email protected].

Is this a retired PC item or a current one? I did put a request into home office for an avocado slicer. ;) I see these at BBB and Target and think it would sell if PC had one.

The avocado peeler is a retired item. I think it's ironic that PC discontinued it when they made the guacamole mix available in a 3-pack. :)

I agree Ann - Kind of like they came out with the little scoop clip right after they discontiued the coffee line.

lol - never thought of it that way. I have also had customers asking for the coffee. They're sad to see it go.

Related to Avacado Peeler Wanted - Contact [email protected]

1. What is an avocado peeler and how does it work?

An avocado peeler is a kitchen tool specifically designed for removing the skin of avocados. It has a sharp, curved blade that easily cuts through the tough skin of the avocado while keeping the flesh intact. Simply insert the blade into the skin and peel it off in a circular motion.

2. Why is an avocado peeler necessary?

An avocado peeler is necessary because avocados have a tough skin that can be difficult to remove with a regular vegetable peeler or knife. This tool makes the process much easier and more efficient, saving time and effort in the kitchen.

3. Is the avocado peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, our avocado peeler is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for a longer lifespan of the product.

4. Can the avocado peeler be used for other fruits or vegetables?

While the avocado peeler is specifically designed for avocados, it can also be used for other fruits and vegetables with a tough skin, such as mangos or kiwis.

5. How do I contact [email protected] for purchasing an avocado peeler?

You can email [email protected] with your request for an avocado peeler and she will provide you with further information on how to purchase the product. Thank you for your interest!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ally44
  • ahprimer21
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
  • rayday
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies