• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Recipes: What's Cooking on Our Show?

In summary, the featured recipes for August on the show include BBQ Chicken and Veggie Skewers, Peach and Blueberry Crisp, Zucchini and Corn Fritters, Grilled Steak Fajita Salad, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta. These recipes are easy to make at home with step-by-step instructions and can be found at most local grocery stores. There are also vegetarian and vegan options available among the August recipes. If you miss the live airing, you can watch the show online and access written versions of the recipes for future reference.
RCKmom
What recipes are you featuring for your August shows? Thanks in advance!:chef:

Cheeseburger salad. I do it all summer. Shows lots of products, and keeps the kitchen cool. I do cheat a little and just toast the buns in the toaster ( and use the whole thing, not just the top).
I have also been bringing a half a block of cream cheese to pour about 2 Tbsp of Rasp Habanero and Pineapple Rum sauces over (halve the block again). Perfect amount to just taste.

I have been doing the Easy Tortellini Toss - keeping the kitchen cool

Chicken Penne in DCB and the strawberry Sp. Salad- Everyone LOVES them both

I'm doing the Chicken Fajitas in the DCB, Strawberry Coconut Tres Leche Trifle, and/or the Tropical Turkey and Spinach Salad! Once fall/winter gets here, I will be offering the DCB fajitas, Jamaican Jerk Chicken Nachos, and/or a desert like brownies in the LBP. For the most part, I try to do fajitas....but for repeat guest/hosts, I give the host the option of the others.

Related to August Recipes: What's Cooking on Our Show?

1. What are the featured recipes for August on your show?

The featured recipes for August on our show include BBQ Chicken and Veggie Skewers, Peach and Blueberry Crisp, Zucchini and Corn Fritters, Grilled Steak Fajita Salad, and Lemon Garlic Shrimp Pasta.

2. Are these recipes easy to make at home?

Yes, these recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make at home. We provide step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure your success in the kitchen.

3. Can I find the ingredients for these recipes at my local grocery store?

Most of the ingredients for these recipes can be found at your local grocery store. However, some specialty items may need to be purchased at a specialty food store or online.

4. Are there any vegetarian or vegan options among the August recipes?

Yes, the Zucchini and Corn Fritters can easily be made vegetarian by omitting the bacon, and the Grilled Steak Fajita Salad can be made vegan by substituting the steak with grilled tofu or tempeh.

5. Can I watch the show online if I miss the live airing?

Yes, you can watch the show online on our website or through our social media channels. We also provide written versions of the recipes for you to reference at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• paulettes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • paultorres
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies