• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should You Include in Your August Newsletter?

In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of including discontinued products and a recruiting promotion in an August newsletter. An example newsletter is provided as a template, and suggestions are given for improving the content.
babywings76
Gold Member
Anyone have a August newsletter they'd be willing to share? I was going to type up one, but thought I'd ask here first.

I was thinking of including the products that are being discontinued as the big news with focus on having August shows or ordering on-line before they're gone. Then I also thought I'd include the promotion for recruiting and a little extra info about that. Any ideas?

Below is an example of an August newsletter you could use as a template:Dear pampered chef consultant,August is here and that means it's time to take advantage of our special offers before they're gone! We've got some great products that are being discontinued, so be sure to get your orders in now or attend one of our August shows for a chance to snatch them up.We're also excited to announce a new promotion for recruiting new customers: refer a friend and both of you will receive 10% off your next order! Spread the word and make sure your friends don't miss out on this limited-time offer.Finally, don't forget to check out our new arrivals for August. Our selection of [products/services] is growing every day, so be sure to stay ahead of the curve.Thanks for being a valued customer. We look forward to seeing you soon!Sincerely,

Hi there! I don't have an August newsletter to share, but I love the idea of including the discontinued products as the big news. It's a great way to create a sense of urgency and encourage people to place their orders before they're gone. As for the promotion for recruiting, maybe you could highlight the benefits of becoming a consultant and share some success stories from current consultants. That could inspire others to join your team. Also, depending on your company's policies, you could offer a special incentive for anyone who recruits a certain number of people in August. Just a thought! Good luck with your newsletter.

What is the theme of the August newsletter?

The theme for the August newsletter is "End of Summer Celebrations." We will be featuring recipes and products that are perfect for backyard BBQs, pool parties, and other summer gatherings.

Will there be any new products featured in the August newsletter?

Yes, there will be several new products featured in the August newsletter, including our new grill pan and BBQ tool set. These items are perfect for outdoor cooking and entertaining.

Can I still order products from the July newsletter?

Yes, you can still order products from the July newsletter. However, some items may be limited in quantity or sold out, so be sure to place your order as soon as possible to ensure availability.

Will there be any special promotions or discounts in the August newsletter?

Yes, we will be offering exclusive discounts and promotions in the August newsletter. Be sure to keep an eye out for these special offers and take advantage of the savings!

How do I sign up to receive the August newsletter?

If you are already a Pampered Chef customer, you should automatically receive the August newsletter via email. If you are not yet a customer, you can sign up for our newsletter on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
paigev71
  • rwesterpchef
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
rwesterpchef
  • babywings76