• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is My Pampered Chef Incentive Delayed or Should I Call Again?

In summary, the August Incentive Booking Slide is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of August, designed to reward hosts who book parties during this time. To qualify, a party must be booked with a Pampered Chef consultant and held before the end of August, meeting the minimum sales requirement. The rewards for participating vary each year but typically include exclusive discounts, free products, and host credits. These rewards cannot be combined with other offers or discounts and can be learned more about by contacting a consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website.
jj16
Gold Member
I submitted my 2 shows on August 5th. I called the home office and they said it shipped August 10th. This is the first time since I've been with Pampered Chef that I've qualified for the incentive. Still haven't received it. Am I being impatient or should I call again?

jj16:confused:

I got mine on Thurs by USPS. So, being in Colorado it will probably take just a little longer. It took a week for a postcard from CO to get to me in Indiana.... give it a few more days. :)

It was probably shipped Smart Post, which takes considerably longer. I'd wait.

What is Smart Post? I noticed my sample order was shipped this way. I must have missed something about this. Thanks!
Deb

http://www.fedex.com/us/smartpost/There was a blurb about it in a PC Newswire.

Thanks Debbie!

1. What is the August Incentive Booking Slide?

The August Incentive Booking Slide is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of August. It is designed to reward hosts who book parties during this time with exclusive incentives and rewards.

2. How do I qualify for the August Incentive Booking Slide?

To qualify for the August Incentive Booking Slide, you must book a party with a Pampered Chef consultant during the month of August and have it held before the end of the month. The party must also meet the minimum sales requirement set by Pampered Chef.

3. What are the rewards for participating in the August Incentive Booking Slide?

The rewards for participating in the August Incentive Booking Slide vary each year, but typically include exclusive discounts, free products, and/or host credits that can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I combine the rewards from the August Incentive Booking Slide with other offers or discounts?

No, the rewards from the August Incentive Booking Slide cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. They are only valid for the specific promotion and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions or sales.

5. How can I learn more about the August Incentive Booking Slide and its rewards?

You can learn more about the August Incentive Booking Slide and its rewards by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also follow Pampered Chef on social media for updates and information about current promotions and incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dianevill
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Krista Burson
  • ValM2010
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies