• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attending Paula Deen Live: A Review and Experience | Dallas Engagement Tickets

In summary, Teresa has not yet attended an engagement, but her husband and daughter are going to see her in August. Paula Deen was a hoot, but only spoke for an hour. She did not cook, but my mother-in-law loved it.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
has anyone attended one of her engagements yet? My husband & I have tickets for her Dallas appearance.
Just wondering how long it was and if she autographed books I have several and thought about taking one.
Teresa

No....just wanted to say

LUCKY DUCK!

I love her! I thought her ticket prices were insane though!

I haven't been but check constantly to see if she is coming closer than 4-5 hours away from me.

Kelly, I think they prices are insane to but I have told me husband if she comes closer I am going not matter the cost! He jsur grins and says ok. I did not go to her book tour when was 2 hours away b/c of the price and have regretted it ever since. I LOVE her!!

well, I tried to get other PC friends to go they all wanted to until time to buy tickets.
It was a few days after the funeral of one of our friends and I was pretty clingy to my husband & kids and in the middle of the dairy dept of the grocery store my husband said I'm going home to cheer you up......
he came home and bought tickets for the 2 of us. my 17 year old said he would go instead of dad we go in Aug.

I think this my be my first post but have been lurking for almost a year!!

I did see Paula Deen in Cincy. She is a HOOT!! We wrote down questions before she came in and then she just answered some of them and told some stories in between. Her husband was with her and they were absolutely hilarious!!! However, it only lasted about an hour. I thought, and was hoping, it would be longer. She did not sign anything. It was a good time though!!!

did she cook????

no she just spoke

we took my mother in law to savannah to attend one of her "cooking" shows which is a 4 hour gab fest. my mother in law loved it!! she got her picture taken with her and signed cookbooks.

Related to Attending Paula Deen Live: A Review and Experience | Dallas Engagement Tickets

1. What is "Paula Deen Live"?

"Paula Deen Live" is a live cooking show hosted by celebrity chef Paula Deen. It features her signature Southern-style cooking and entertaining tips, as well as stories and Q&A sessions with audience members.

2. Where can I see "Paula Deen Live"?

"Paula Deen Live" tours different cities in the United States, so check the official Paula Deen website or social media pages for upcoming tour dates and locations. You can also purchase tickets through the website or through ticketing websites.

3. How much do tickets cost for "Paula Deen Live"?

Ticket prices vary depending on the location and seating options. Generally, prices range from $40-$100 per ticket. VIP packages may also be available for an additional cost.

4. Can I meet Paula Deen at "Paula Deen Live"?

Yes, there is usually a meet and greet session after the show where attendees can meet Paula Deen and take photos with her. VIP ticket holders may also have the opportunity for a special meet and greet experience.

5. Can I purchase Paula Deen's cookbooks or products at "Paula Deen Live"?

Yes, there is usually a merchandise area at the show where you can purchase Paula Deen's cookbooks, kitchen tools, and other products. These items may also be available for purchase online through the official Paula Deen website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpsalmstress
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • jrstephens