• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula Live: Tour Dates & Ticket Prices

I'm so sorry to hear that! :(I found out the prices for the other venues and they are all very reasonable. I think I will be able to see her live.
pamperedpsalmstress
Anyone going to see Paula live? She's going to be in Dallas, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, and Shreveport. I checked on the Dallas venue but just can't see myself spending $50-70 per ticket plus hotel and transportation. Guess I'll have to stick w/watching her on FN.(lol)

I just got an email saying she would be in Charlotte (close to my brother and SIL) and decided I would check the prices...I would LOVE to see her! Then, I saw the prices and decided I can see her on TV. LOL

Sounds like we were thinking the same exact thing!!

where did you find her Dallas schedule? I'm 15 minutes form there I'd love to see her but can't find the info.
Teresa

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t24/KellyTheChef/pdLIVEad.jpg

pamperedpsalmstress said:
Anyone going to see Paula live? She's going to be in Dallas, Atlanta, Nashville, Charlotte, and Shreveport. I checked on the Dallas venue but just can't see myself spending $50-70 per ticket plus hotel and transportation. Guess I'll have to stick w/watching her on FN.(lol)
I just checked for Atlanta, they are $45 - $65....guess I'll be watching the TV with you!

What a show to see in person!!!!!!!! I'll stay home and watch her on TV. The tickets are a bit steep in price. I am sure though with her following she will sell out.

We bought my mother in law a ticket to go to a "cooking class" in Savannah which is basically her standing up there and gabbing. it was $250 and my mother in law loved it! she got to have her picture taken with her and autograph cookbooks for her. if you can see her live do it!! well if you have the money! that drained us for a while!!

That is quite alot of money!!!!

it is, but i would do it for my mommy in law, as i call her! she has the biggest, kindest heart of anyone I have ever met! my dh and i were more than happy to pay that so she could meet paula deen. she has sacrificed so much for everyone else. we thought it was only fair! plus we all got to go to savannah!! I have only lived in GA for 6 years and have never been. went on a ghost tour and everything! My mil is defintely someone I look up to, but am nowhere like her, but i do try!

April, your mil is very lucky to have you as a dil!!!!!! I am sure she had a great time meeting Paula like the rest of us here would. I just think it's a lot of money for one person to go. Glad you and your DH were able to do that for her!

i am sooo glad that we have the relationship that we do!! she is my momma! that is what dh calls her! wouldn't be able to spend money like that on her all the time, but we had it so we used it on her!! if it was for me, i would be like shoot i'm not paying that much to see her, but my mil hasn't missed an episode and just about knows her life story! she never gets to get out besides going to the grocery store, so we got her out for a long weekend! i completely understand about the price, like i said if it was for me, i wouldn't do it, but had to do it for her!

I'm bummed :( she not coming anywhere near CA. I'd spent $45-65 in a heartbeat to see her live!

Related to Paula Live: Tour Dates & Ticket Prices

What cities will Paula Deen be visiting on her "Paula Live" tour?

Paula Deen's "Paula Live" tour will be making stops in cities such as Atlanta, Nashville, Orlando, and Dallas.

When will tickets go on sale for "Paula Live" tour?

The exact dates for when tickets will go on sale for "Paula Live" tour vary by city. Please check the official tour website for specific information on ticket sale dates.

How much do tickets for "Paula Live" tour cost?

Ticket prices for "Paula Live" tour can vary depending on the city and seating section. However, tickets typically range from $50 to $150 per person. VIP packages may also be available at a higher cost.

Are there any discounts available for "Paula Live" tour tickets?

Discounts for "Paula Live" tour tickets may be available for groups, seniors, or military personnel. Please check the official tour website for more information on available discounts.

Will there be any meet and greet opportunities with Paula Deen during the "Paula Live" tour?

Meet and greet opportunities with Paula Deen may be available for purchase as part of a VIP package. Please check the official tour website for more information on VIP package options.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • janezapchef