• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aThread for Fun....what We Wish

In summary, "aThread for Fun....what We Wish" is a social media group created by Pampered chef for consultants and customers to interact, share recipes and cooking tips, and discuss their favorite products. To join the group, you must be a consultant or customer of Pampered chef and request to join on Facebook. Members are encouraged to share their own recipes and cooking tips, but there are guidelines in place for posting in the group. This group does not allow self-promotion or buying and selling of products, but instead encourages members to contact their consultant or visit the company's official website for purchases.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
they'ed announce at Leadership - for all of us left behind!

In the middle of the night, when I could not sleep this came to me. I want them to announce that we can link our website....with some restrictions of course to weed out the ebay offenders. NO ebay...but other than that, wouldnt it be wonderful to be able to advertise more....in a somehow sane way!

YES! I know they say it's unfair, and I see their reasons why, but I would love to be able to link the website.

Yes! That would be wonderful! I also wish that they will update the contact info box when someone places an individual order. I think it's too confusing the way it is now.;)

Maybe then those of us who follow the rules would have a chance for more sales! My recruiter & I are doing a bridal expo & were discussing it at her house last week & her DH was playing around online & found TONS of PC links from bridal sites. Made me so mad--they are just blatently disregarding the rules. Maybe if they just went ahead & made it ok, then all of us would have the same advantage.

What is "aThread for Fun....what We Wish"?

"aThread for Fun....what We Wish" is a social media group created by Pampered chef where consultants and customers can interact, share recipes and cooking tips, and discuss their favorite products from the company.

How can I join "aThread for Fun....what We Wish"?

To join "aThread for Fun....what We Wish", you must be a consultant or customer of Pampered chef. You can request to join the group on Facebook and a moderator will approve your request.

Can I share my own recipes and cooking tips in the group?

Yes, "aThread for Fun....what We Wish" encourages members to share their own recipes and cooking tips. It's a great way to connect with others and discover new and creative ways to use Pampered chef products.

Are there any rules for posting in the group?

Yes, there are some guidelines for posting in the group. All posts must be related to Pampered chef and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content. Self-promotion or advertising is also not allowed. Please refer to the group's rules for more details.

Can I purchase Pampered chef products through the group?

No, "aThread for Fun....what We Wish" is not a platform for buying or selling products. To purchase Pampered chef products, you can contact your consultant or visit the company's official website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies