• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Humor Mom-Daughter Bonding Time: Football vs. Pampered Chef Party

In summary, "Mom-Daughter Bonding Time: Football vs. Pampered Chef Party" is a 2-3 hour event organized by Pampered Chef for mothers and daughters to bond over their mutual love for football and cooking. Attendees do not need prior cooking experience as consultants will guide them through recipes and provide helpful tips. The football portion of the event includes games, trivia, and activities related to the sport. Pampered Chef products can also be purchased at the event through consultants.
pampchefsarah
Gold Member
Found this posted on mylifeisaverage.com

Today, my mom and I were watching American Football having some mom-daughter bonding time. She looked over at me and said, "There's something wrong with this." I asked her what she meant and she said, "We're watching football and your father is at a Pampered Chef party." Yeah, she's right. MLIA

*LOL* That IS funny.

Now THAT'S funny!

What is "Mom-Daughter Bonding Time: Football vs. Pampered Chef Party"?

"Mom-Daughter Bonding Time: Football vs. Pampered Chef Party" is a unique event organized by Pampered Chef where mothers and daughters can bond over their mutual love for football and cooking.

How long does the event typically last?

The event usually lasts around 2-3 hours, depending on the number of attendees and the activities planned.

Do we need to have any prior cooking experience to attend the Pampered Chef Party?

No, you do not need to have any prior cooking experience to attend the party. Our consultants will guide you through the recipes and provide helpful tips and tricks.

What can we expect from the football portion of the event?

The football portion of the event will include fun games, trivia, and activities related to the sport. It's a great opportunity for mothers and daughters to bond over their love for football.

Can we purchase Pampered Chef products at the event?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products at the event. Our consultants will have a variety of products available for purchase, and you can also place orders for any items you are interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BlueMoon