• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Indulge in Paula Deen's Chocolate Celebration?

In summary, "Calling All Chocolate Lovers" is a new collection from Pampered Chef that includes recipes, tools, and tips for all things chocolate. The recipes range from sweet to savory and feature chocolate as a main ingredient. While some recipes may require specific tools, most can be made with basic kitchen equipment. The recipes are designed to be easy to follow, with step-by-step instructions and helpful tips. All of the products featured in the collection can be purchased individually, but it is recommended to purchase the entire collection for the ultimate chocolate lover's experience.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just bought Paula Deen's special edition magazine "Chocolate Celebration".....Oh My Stars ya'll! I think I just gained 5 pounds and I'm only @ half-way through reading the magazine. These recipes sound yummy!

sounds good....just re-joined WW....LOL.

Vanesssa, there is nothing WW friendly in this book!

I picked that issue up ealier this month....it is to drool over!

Then I will just take your advice...everything looks yummy. OK. great. LOL

Linda, what do you think you'll make first?

Do you have the book Kacey? There are so many delicious recipes to choose from! Frozen Strawberry Fluffy Stuff sounds really good. So does the German Chocolate Pie. Or, how about Rich and Dreamy Chocolate Mouse Cake? Maybe Frozen Banana Split Dessert? Frozen Mocha Pie? Snickers Snack Cake? Too many decisions!

I saw that one the other day at the store, but contained myself!

lacychef said:
I saw that one the other day at the store, but contained myself!
I couldn't resist!

Oh, I just turned blue too! cool beans!

Related to Are You Ready to Indulge in Paula Deen's Chocolate Celebration?

What is "Calling All Chocolate Lovers"?

"Calling All Chocolate Lovers" is a brand new collection from Pampered Chef that features recipes, tools, and tips for all things chocolate. Get ready to indulge in decadent desserts, savory dishes, and more with this ultimate chocolate lover's guide.

What types of recipes are included in "Calling All Chocolate Lovers"?

The collection includes a variety of sweet and savory recipes, all featuring chocolate as a main ingredient. From classic chocolate desserts like brownies and cakes, to unexpected savory dishes like chocolate chili and chocolate-covered bacon, there's something for every chocolate lover to enjoy.

Do I need any special tools or equipment to make these recipes?

While some recipes may require specific tools, most of the recipes in "Calling All Chocolate Lovers" can be made with basic kitchen equipment. However, we do offer a variety of chocolate-specific tools that can make your experience even more delicious and fun.

Are the recipes in "Calling All Chocolate Lovers" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in this collection are designed with simplicity in mind. Each recipe includes step-by-step instructions and helpful tips to ensure that even beginner cooks can create delicious chocolate dishes with ease.

Can I purchase "Calling All Chocolate Lovers" products individually?

Yes, all of the recipes, tools, and products featured in "Calling All Chocolate Lovers" can be purchased individually. However, we highly recommend purchasing the entire collection for the ultimate chocolate lover's experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• slhale
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pamperedlinda