• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Cruising Dos and Don'ts?

In summary, cruising is not allowed in this town, but there are some organized cruises that are okay.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
is on the Travel Channel right now from 10-11am!

They have an ordinance against cruising here. If you drive past the same place too many times in an hour, you get a ticket.

Crusing Don'tThey have an ordinance against cruising here. If you drive past the same place too many times in an hour, you get a ticket.

LOL - when I first saw the thread title, that was what I thought of first. We are getting Cruising Fever here! (the kind that KG is talking about.)

You guys are too funny!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
They have an ordinance against cruising here. If you drive past the same place too many times in an hour, you get a ticket.

I used to go cruising every night... back when gas was only $0.89 a gallon... then the town got rid of it with their parking standards (which didn't work), then outlawing it (which didn't work), then limiting the lanes (which didn't work)... at this point, they have a 'classic car cruise' on weekends during warm weather and that seems to have done it... organized cruising is okay... cruising on your own.. not. Go figure. *sigh*

You also have to remember to actually get on the cruise. Here's one from my cruise on the Wisconsin River last Fall - that's my car up on the right side as the cruise ship is leaving the dock, while I'm still taking photos.http://bridgehunter.com/uploads/forum/1202230012-wi_columbia_bh36174/P1202230012-1-X.jpg

No way!!???

or way??? :)

Nah, I'm not as dumb as I look.Nobody could be that dumb.You have to drive your own car on so it'd be pretty hard to get left behind.

Related to Are You Ready for Cruising Dos and Don'ts?

Q: What are some essential items to pack for a cruise?

A: Some essential items to pack for a cruise include comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, swimwear, formal attire for dinner, and any necessary medication or toiletries.

Q: Are there any restrictions on bringing alcohol on a cruise?

A: Most cruise lines have restrictions on bringing alcohol on board. It is best to check with your specific cruise line for their policies and any associated fees.

Q: Can I use my cell phone on a cruise?

A: Most cruise ships offer cell phone service, but it can be expensive. It is best to check with your cell phone provider for international roaming rates and consider purchasing a cruise line's international calling package.

Q: Is it necessary to purchase travel insurance for a cruise?

A: While not required, it is highly recommended to purchase travel insurance for a cruise. This can protect you in case of unexpected events such as trip cancellations, medical emergencies, or lost luggage.

Q: What are some important safety tips to keep in mind while on a cruise?

A: Some important safety tips to keep in mind while on a cruise include familiarizing yourself with the ship's emergency procedures, keeping your valuables locked in your room safe, and being cautious when exploring ports of call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies
Views
Sheila