• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for a Big Drive and a Bridal Shower Adventure?

In summary, when preparing snacks for a long car ride, consider packing non-perishable items like granola bars, trail mix, and fruit cups. For easy meals, pre-made sandwiches, wraps, or salads are good options. Keep your food fresh with insulated bags or coolers with ice packs, and choose items that don't need to be refrigerated to avoid food safety concerns. As for healthy snacks, fresh fruits and vegetables, hummus and pita chips, and homemade energy balls or protein bars are all great choices. To avoid spills and messes, use spill-proof containers and leak-proof bags, and have napkins or wet wipes on hand for quick clean-ups.
lacychef
I leave in a couple hours for a bridal shower.....3 hours away! My dad told me I'm crazy; I told him I'll do anything to earn a trip this year:) Plus, with a bridal show, you know there'll be people there & that they'll order. She's got 15 confirmed, maybe a few more.
Got a new recruiting cd to listen to, & I'll enjoy a few hours of not hearing my girls arguing!

I hope you do wonderfully!!!
Let us know

Good luck Lacy! I hope your drive is uneventful. :)

Drive safely... let us know how it turns out~

Good Luck Lacy, I know you will do awesome. I will join you on that trip!

Good Luck Lacy! 3 hours which direction? Bridal showers are always really good shows for me. Hopefully it's somewhere exciting (in Kansas? I know.........) so you can mix a little business with pleasure and write it off!

It was just a bit south of Emporia....good show so far; 15 came & sales are almost to $600, with a few more orders coming. The bride was so excited when she looked at the list of all she's getting. The drive was not bad at all; listened to a good training cd & re-listened to my favorite one.

AWESOME LACY!! Keep em coming, right!!!:D :D

WAHOO! Good for you. Hope you didn't have too much trouble fighting the wind yesterday. (I drive a high profile SUV and sometimes it's really a chore).

Yeah, good 'ol KS wind:rolleyes: It wasn't so bad going, but a little worse coming home when I was going against it!

1. How do I prepare snacks for a long car ride?

To prepare snacks for a long car ride, consider packing non-perishable items such as granola bars, trail mix, and fruit cups. If you have access to a cooler, you can also pack sandwiches, cheese sticks, and cut-up fruits and vegetables.

2. What are some easy meal options for a road trip?

Some easy meal options for a road trip include pre-made sandwiches, wraps, and salads. You can also pack ingredients for a DIY charcuterie board or make-ahead freezer meals that can be easily reheated in a microwave or on a portable stove.

3. How can I keep my food fresh during a long drive?

To keep your food fresh during a long drive, use insulated bags or coolers with ice packs. Consider packing items that don't need to be refrigerated, such as crackers and peanut butter, to avoid any food safety concerns.

4. What are some healthy snack options for a road trip?

Healthy snack options for a road trip include fresh fruits and vegetables, hummus and pita chips, and homemade energy balls or protein bars. You can also pack individual portions of cheese, yogurt, and nuts for a balanced and nutritious snack.

5. How can I avoid spills and messes in the car?

To avoid spills and messes in the car, pack food in spill-proof containers and use leak-proof bags for liquids. It's also a good idea to have napkins or wet wipes readily available for cleaning up any messes quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies