• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Part of Patsy McGovern's Downline? - Ask Sue

In summary, being part of Patsy McGovern's downline means that you are a member of her direct sales team and will receive support and guidance from her as you build your own business within Pampered Chef. You can confirm if you are part of her downline by checking your consultant ID number or contacting your upline or Patsy directly. Benefits of being part of her downline include access to exclusive training and resources, team events and conferences, and the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards. It is possible to switch to Patsy's downline from a different leader, but this may involve a transfer process and certain restrictions. To contact Patsy for downline-related questions, you can reach out through various channels or
SusanBP0129
Hey! Just wondering if any of you are in Patsy McGovern's downline....:)

-Sue

No, but...No, but wish I was! She is my favorite NED. I was so inspired by her when she gave her speech at NC two years ago. What an incredible lady!

I am and she is so awesome! I just went to her Directors retreat in VA the end of September and met alot of her downline and it was a great weekend! She is really a sweet person on top of great at her job!

I'm in NC and I am too. Haven't met her as she is 4 up from me, but she seems very nice on the conference calls!

No, I'm not in her downline, but she graciously accepted me as part of her hospitality cluster. My director is in Montana, and it's kind of hard to make it out there for her meetings, LOL!

I am but have never met her.

I am as well. Lemmis - I am in Fredericksburg (Spotsy to be exact)

I am, and I love her to death!

Kim - did you go on the call last night? I wasn't able to... :(

I am! Got to meet her for the first time @ conference this summer.
Susan, the call was recorded, but I'm waiting on my director to pass along the new call-in #. I tried last night, but all lines were full!

SusanBP0129 said:
Kim - did you go on the call last night? I wasn't able to... :(

Yes-- I was on it. I know she was trying to make sure it was recorded. It was a long one!

I just received the # to hear the recorded call. If you need it, let me know!
:)

1. What does it mean to be part of Patsy McGovern's downline?

Being part of Patsy McGovern's downline means that you are a member of a direct sales team under Patsy McGovern as your leader. This typically means that you signed up as a consultant or representative under Patsy and will receive support and guidance from her as you build your own business within Pampered Chef.

2. How do I know if I am part of Patsy McGovern's downline?

You can confirm if you are part of Patsy McGovern's downline by checking your consultant ID number. If your ID number begins with PAM, then you are part of Patsy's team. You can also reach out to your upline or Patsy directly for confirmation.

3. What are the benefits of being part of Patsy McGovern's downline?

Being part of Patsy McGovern's downline comes with several benefits, including access to exclusive training and resources from Patsy and her team. You will also have the opportunity to attend team events and conferences, receive support and guidance from Patsy and other team members, and potentially earn bonuses and rewards for your sales and team building efforts.

4. Can I switch to Patsy McGovern's downline if I am currently under a different leader?

Yes, you can switch to Patsy McGovern's downline if you are currently under a different leader. However, this will require a transfer process and may have certain restrictions or limitations based on your current contract and team structure. It is best to discuss this with your current leader and Patsy to determine the best course of action.

5. How can I contact Patsy McGovern for questions about my downline?

You can contact Patsy McGovern through various channels, including email, social media, or through the Pampered Chef website. If you are part of her downline, you may also have access to her personal contact information for business-related inquiries.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gagescorpages
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedGinger
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies