• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Part of Cynthia Johnson's Downline Going to Conference?

In summary, Cynthia Johnson's downline will be going to conference. She and her recruiter will be there and she will walk as a new director. Congratulations to Brandy!
TammyJo
Is there anyone out there that is Cynthia Johnson's downline that is going to conference?

Brandy & I will be going to conference and Brandy will get to walk as a new director as of Jan. 1!!:D

I AM, I AM !!! I Plan on going to conference with my recruiter. Cindy is my director. My recruiter signed under Cindy, so I guess Cindy is my PC 'Grandma'. She is too young for that . What a great person.

Congratulations Brandy !!!.

I guess we will be at the same executive dinner. Not sure how it works, this is my first year.

Hey Girls!! You know I will be there!! Can't wait to see Brandi WALK!!! We are going to have such a GREAT Time!!!

Yes Tina, we will be at the same Executive Dinner. This is my third year going and it is a blast!!!

Isn't that right Paula??

We are the fourth in the downline from Cynthia.

Hey Tina, how are you all planning on traveling to Chicago? We may try the Mega Bus from Cincinnati if everything works out.

We are probably going to drive. Maybe.. Melissa (my recruiter) flew last year, but she had lots of miles saved up. I don't have any, so we may drive. What is the Mega Bus?

The Mega Bus is a bus that travels from Cincinnati to Chicago everyday.

Leanne Chacksfied, which is under Cynthia was telling us about it and I think that there are about 20-25 consultants that might be interested in riding.

We thought it would be alot of fun to have a bus full of PC consultants going to conference together.

We can not book anymore then 45 days ahead and it is really cheap, like maybe $35 roundtrip.

The website is www.megabus.com

Do you think you might be interested?

I will check with Melissa and see what she thinks. We are really trying to work around our schedules. My work and 3 year old and her 2 children.

I have been to one of Leanne's meetings and met her at least 2 times. So far everyone has been so helpful. It is great.

What times are you planning on leaving and arriving?
Does it take you close to conference or do we have to get another bus or taxi?

We don't know what time we are leaving yet because I'm not sure of the bus schedule yet. But I know we plan on leaving on Wednesday, July 11

I'd say we will probably take a taxi from the bus station to our hotel after we get in Chicago.

Which hotel are you staying in? We are staying at the Hilton.

We haven't started any of that that I know of. She may be planning on staying at the same one she did last year, but I am not sure. We haven't been able to talk too much here in the last few days. I am supposed to work on Wednesday, but I get off work about 1-2 pm.

I am also in Cindy's lineI am under Arlean, but Cindy is my exec. I will be there in wave 2 too. See you all at the exec dinner

1. What is a Cynthia Johnson Downline?

A Cynthia Johnson Downline is a team of individuals who have joined the Pampered Chef business opportunity under the leadership of Cynthia Johnson. These individuals work together to build and grow their own Pampered Chef businesses.

2. How do I join Cynthia Johnson's Downline?

To join Cynthia Johnson's Downline, you will need to sign up as an Independent Pampered Chef Consultant and select Cynthia Johnson as your sponsor. You can do this by visiting our website or contacting Cynthia directly.

3. What are the benefits of being a part of Cynthia Johnson's Downline?

Being a part of Cynthia Johnson's Downline offers many benefits, including access to her knowledge and experience as a successful Pampered Chef consultant, support and guidance from other team members, and the opportunity to attend exclusive training and events.

4. How does Cynthia Johnson support her Downline?

Cynthia Johnson is committed to supporting her Downline by providing ongoing training and resources, hosting team meetings and events, and offering one-on-one coaching and mentoring. She also promotes teamwork and collaboration among her team members to help everyone succeed.

5. Can I still be a part of Cynthia Johnson's Downline if I live in a different state or country?

Yes, you can still be a part of Cynthia Johnson's Downline even if you live in a different state or country. The beauty of Pampered Chef is that it allows you to build your business from anywhere in the world, and Cynthia will support and guide you no matter where you are located.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef