• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you attending NDA on Friday?

P
pesePeafveips
Hi Everyone,

It's nice to be on "the other side". I've been on for a weeks but haven't posted yet. I've been enjoying reading your posts while getting situated!

Quick question. How many Cheffers are going to NDA on Friday? I'll be there, and it would be great to meet some of you in person!

Thanks,
Diane V.

***NEW DIRECTOR*** Oct. 1, 2008

WELCOME DIANE!! You;ll love it here!:party:
...and NDA IS AMAZING!

Welcome Diane!! HAve a great time at NDA!!

Great to have you here Diane! Congrats again on your promotion!

Enjoy NDA. PamperedLinda, ChefMary and I were at the NDA in August. It is a wonderful experience. :)

Hi Diane!
I will be there, as well as Sandra (ChefKearns) and a few others, but I can't think of who...

Welcome Diane!!!

Welcome!!!
Have a blast at NDA.

Thanks everyone. I don't know how to do that little "thank you" that you all do. I have to sit down and figure it out one of these days, so for now, a big fat thanks to all of you!

I'm looking forward to Friday, although it will be in the middle of two very stressful weeks. I work a full-time job with 50% travel, so I'm in New Orleans until Thursday night (I get back at 11:30 pm), leave Friday morning for NDA, come back Saturday night, have back to back shows on Sunday, and fly out to Maryland on Monday for 4 days. I should probably take some pics of myself to leave the kids!

Can't wait to meet a few of you!

Diane

DianeVill said:
Thanks everyone. I don't know how to do that little "thank you" that you all do. I have to sit down and figure it out one of these days, so for now, a big fat thanks to all of you!

I'm looking forward to Friday, although it will be in the middle of two very stressful weeks. I work a full-time job with 50% travel, so I'm in New Orleans until Thursday night (I get back at 11:30 pm), leave Friday morning for NDA, come back Saturday night, have back to back shows on Sunday, and fly out to Maryland on Monday for 4 days. I should probably take some pics of myself to leave the kids!

Can't wait to meet a few of you!

Diane

Holy cow, Diane!!! You will be going on adrenaline and it'll be SO great!! Have a blast.:)

I'll be there!! If I can find my flight info--LOL. My husband reformatted the computer this weekend and even though it should be the same I can't seem to find anything quickly.

Cool - there'll be at least 4 of us! How many people have attended past events?

ETA: what I mean is how many directors are at each event? Is this a group of 100, 1000?

Welcome Diane and Congratulations on achieving Directorship!! I'll be at NDA on Friday. Can't wait to meet all those attending from here. It would be wonderful if I'm a roomie with a cheffer. I guess we find out who we're rooming with when we check in. I still have do finish my "homework"...actually I have to start it!!!

I got most of my "homework" done. I still have to finish the online training course. I'll be doing that from my hotel room in New Orleans tomorrow night :(.

Can't wait to meet you!

DianeVill said:
.....ETA: what I mean is how many directors are at each event? Is this a group of 100, 1000?
there were about 60 who attended in August.

Wow, that's all? I just imagined there would be a ton! I think this one will be packed because it is the last one of the year though.

I'll be there too! Glad I'm not the only one who hasn't finished my "homework" yet!

Lisa

Let me just say - I think I did a lame job on my "homework" - but that is not my strong suit! LOL

SusanBP0129 said:
Let me just say - I think I did a lame job on my "homework" - but that is not my strong suit! LOL

It doesn't have to be fabulous. And, it's not the actual 'thing' that is important - it's what the story tells.....I'm sure it's perfect!

Don't forget to read your Leadership Handbook - there's some GREAT stuff in there! :D

Linda- should I be reading it before I go..... ?

SusanBP0129 said:
Linda- should I be reading it before I go..... ?

Absolutely! I read it on the airplane :blushing: VERY good info in there - some smart people must have written it :p

I'll be there, too! I have to do all my homework tomorrow, and laundry, and pack, ugh! I got sick yesterday, so I'm behind--what else is new?
Can't wait to meet all of you!
Lisa

I know I have to do my homework! ARGH!! I have a show tomorrow night and a million errands during the day tomorrow in addition to laundry and packing. I will work on the collage...? I have no idea when! BUT I will read the handbook on the plane.

Related to Are you attending NDA on Friday?

1. What is NDA and what does it stand for?

NDA stands for National Directors Association. It is an organization that supports and provides resources for directors in various industries.

2. When is the NDA event happening on Friday?

The NDA event is happening on Friday, October 1, 2008.

3. Where is the NDA event taking place?

The NDA event will be taking place at a location that has not been specified.

4. How many people from the Cheffers community are attending the NDA event on Friday?

The exact number of people from the Cheffers community attending the NDA event on Friday is unknown, but the poster, Diane V., will be attending.

5. Is there a new director being introduced at the NDA event?

Yes, there will be a new director introduced at the NDA event on Friday, October 1, 2008.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Mel5497