• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did the Price of Trivets Increase from $12.50?

In summary, the trivets on the website of Pampered Chef are priced at $12.50 each, with a variety of designs available. This is the standard price for all trivet products. While there may be occasional promotions and sales, the standard price remains unchanged. There are no options for purchasing a trivet at a lower price point, and the price of $12.50 is inclusive of all fees and charges associated with the purchase.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I thought that all of the other trivets that we have had were $12.50..am I correct..I know that the current one is $13 but I figured that was due to size that the price went up. Am I wrong?

I have a few extra ones and I would like to try to sell them at a church bazaar in November.

I am not sure which ones I have extras of..but if anyone is interested let me know..we can work something out.

But if anyone knows the answer to my original question off hand that would be great..if not..I will just have to find my old catalogs..which I know that I have somewhere.

When I joined in 2008, the price of the trivet was $12.00

Yes the trivets were $12

What is the price of trivets on your website?

The price of trivets on our website is $12.50 each. We offer a variety of trivet designs at this standard price.

Are all trivets priced at $12.50?

Yes, all trivets on our website are priced at $12.50. This is a standard price for our trivet products.

Do you have any trivets on sale or at a discounted price?

We do occasionally have promotions and sales on our trivets, but the standard price for all trivets is $12.50. Check our website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant for information on current promotions.

Can I purchase a trivet for less than $12.50?

No, the standard price for all trivets is $12.50. We do not offer trivets at a lower price point.

Are there any additional fees or charges for trivets?

No, the price of $12.50 for trivets is inclusive of all fees and charges. There are no additional costs associated with purchasing a trivet on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefEmie
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Fluffy215