1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Just a dumb question about trivet LOL

1. Fluffy215

Fluffy215 Member Gold Member

Am I mistaken or did the trivet go up $1? It appears the price says $13 in the catalogs and this year it was $12 and yet they said no price increases so I am just confused LOL Maybe it's the lack of sleep but I wanted to see if anyone else noticed this. I checked for previous posts and did not find anything. Thanks in advance :)

Aug 8, 2009
  2. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

The price went up to $13 in March with the Spring Catalog.

Aug 8, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

This wouldn't be considered a price change - because it's a different trivet, and a different order #. The $12 trivet is on the discontinued list.

Aug 8, 2009
  4. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

The new style appears to be larger and perfect for the Deep Covered Baker. So, I don't mind the extra $1. It is still a bargain when you think that $2 is donated to Charity. It
    is a perfect purchase for the person who attends to please the hostess, and says they don't cook anymore. Suggest that it makes a wonderful Hostess gift, or birthday gift.

Aug 8, 2009
  5. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You guys... The CURRENT trivet went up to $13 on March 1st. The new fall trivet is the SAME price as the one in the spring book.

Aug 8, 2009
Have something to add?