• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just a Dumb Question About Trivet Lol

In summary, a trivet is a heat-resistant stand or mat used to protect surfaces from hot cookware in the kitchen. It can be put in the dishwasher, but it's best to check the care instructions. There are different types of trivets, such as silicone, metal, and cork. Some trivets can be used in the oven, but always check the manufacturer's instructions first. To clean and maintain a trivet, warm soapy water and a soft cloth can be used, and it's important to regularly check for wear and tear and replace if needed.
Fluffy215
Gold Member
Am I mistaken or did the trivet go up $1? It appears the price says $13 in the catalogs and this year it was $12 and yet they said no price increases so I am just confused LOL Maybe it's the lack of sleep but I wanted to see if anyone else noticed this. I checked for previous posts and did not find anything. Thanks in advance :)

The price went up to $13 in March with the Spring Catalog.

This wouldn't be considered a price change - because it's a different trivet, and a different order #. The $12 trivet is on the discontinued list.

The new style appears to be larger and perfect for the Deep Covered Baker. So, I don't mind the extra $1. It is still a bargain when you think that $2 is donated to Charity. It
is a perfect purchase for the person who attends to please the hostess, and says they don't cook anymore. Suggest that it makes a wonderful Hostess gift, or birthday gift.

You guys... The CURRENT trivet went up to $13 on March 1st. The new fall trivet is the SAME price as the one in the spring book.

1) What is a trivet and how is it used?

A trivet is a heat-resistant stand or mat used to protect surfaces from hot cookware. It is typically used in the kitchen to place hot pots, pans, or dishes on top of to prevent damage to countertops or tables.

2) Can I put a trivet in the dishwasher?

Yes, most trivets are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the specific care instructions for your trivet before putting it in the dishwasher.

3) Are there different types of trivets?

Yes, there are various types of trivets available, including silicone, metal, and cork. Each type has its own unique features and benefits, so it's important to choose one that best fits your needs.

4) Can I use a trivet in the oven?

It depends on the type of trivet you have. Some trivets are oven-safe and can withstand high temperatures, while others are not designed for use in the oven. Always check the manufacturer's instructions before using a trivet in the oven.

5) How do I clean and maintain my trivet?

Most trivets can be easily cleaned with warm soapy water and a soft cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a mild abrasive cleaner. It's also important to regularly check your trivet for any signs of wear and tear and replace it if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lauradorable