• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are there any other new PC consultants from CA?

In summary, Pampered Chef does not provide a public list of new consultants by state, but you can connect with others in your area through social media groups or local meetings. There is a Facebook group for California consultants and you can also reach out to your upline or search for events on the Pampered Chef website. Training resources are also available, including online modules and one-on-one coaching. Networking with other consultants can also be beneficial for your business.
scavallero
Hello everyone, Very new to PC. I had my first party on May 31st. I guess I have been lurking and absorbing everyone's wonderful tips and ideas. Thanks for all the wonderful posts and recipes. What a great resource found by accident surfing the net! Anyone else out there from CA?

Hi and Welcome to TPC and CS! I am a SoCaler~ San Diego! Good luck and you will love PC and CS! :)

Thanks for the welcome! CS is such a wonderful family! So glad to be getting to know you. I already love it!

Welcome, welcome! And best wishes to you and your PC business. You'll surely find a lot of ideas, advice, and support here on CS -- it is a terrific resource. Keep those parties coming!

Welcome! Best wishes on your new business.

1. Where can I find a list of other new Pampered Chef consultants from California?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not provide a publicly available list of new consultants by state. However, you can connect with other consultants in your area through social media groups or by attending local consultant meetings.

2. Is there a specific online community for California Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, there is a Facebook group called "Pampered Chef California Consultants" where you can connect with other consultants from the state, share tips and ideas, and ask questions. You can also join the larger Pampered Chef consultant community on Facebook for additional support and resources.

3. How can I find other consultants in my city or town?

You can reach out to your upline (the consultant who recruited you) or your director (the consultant who recruited your upline) for a list of consultants in your area. You can also search for local consultant meetings or events on the Pampered Chef website.

4. Are there any training resources specifically for new consultants in California?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training resources for new consultants, including online training modules, live training events, and one-on-one coaching with your director. You can also connect with other consultants in your area for additional support and advice.

5. How can I network with other Pampered Chef consultants in California?

In addition to joining online communities and attending local meetings and events, you can also reach out to other consultants in your area to set up a joint party or collaborate on a project. Networking with other consultants can help you grow your business and learn from others' experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JenKollaja
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • 1995tucker