• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Creative Ways to Use Outdoor Party Sticks?

In summary, the OPS were featured on Chef Success, were used for a graduation party, were used for a camping conversation, and can be used for a show as centerpieces.
twinkie10
Gold Member
I'm trying to look for photos of the OPS being used in differnt ways and I'm not finding anything. Are there not any photos or am I just not looking in the right places? Thanks for your help.

I have a SIL that is using them for an outdoor wedding to put candles in... and also during a camping conversation, someone mentioned using one to prop their fishing pole :)

I really liked seeing them used just for party displays ~ take a planter (or better yet the stone crocks from the outlet) and fill them with glass gems... stick the large party stick in it and put your liter bottle in it. Or, if you have someone tending the drink station, put all the cup size sticks in it and keep refilling it with "ready to take" beverages.

It gives your table some dimension and was perfect for a recent graduation party!

Well I found where the new product pics were supposed to be but the thread in fact the whole section is gone! It was under Leadership>Pics of New Products thread>post #107. There was a link there for pictures someone kindly took at leadership.

However, here's the link...

Flickr: The Pampered Chef Pool

Thank you for taking the time to help me!

Around here we play bean bags (aka Corn Hole) and my BIL thought they would be PERFECT to hold his beer so it doesn't fall over while he's playing.

Also, during the camping discussion someone mentioned giving each person a Party Stick and a cup with s'more makings.

When HO displayed them on stage at Leadership, they put paper party hats in them, and filled the hats with popcorn and other snacks.

The party hats were such a cute idea! I've done that at shows and have sold a few that way.

Thanks for the link to the leadership pics. I hadn't seen all of them. Now I have even more ideas to share about those products.

I love the peanuts in the collapsible bowl and putting the shells around the edge. And using the prep bowls with the party sticks.

Great stuff!

BethCooks4U said:
Thanks for the link to the leadership pics. I hadn't seen all of them. Now I have even more ideas to share about those products.

I love the peanuts in the collapsible bowl and putting the shells around the edge. And using the prep bowls with the party sticks.

Great stuff!

You're welcome! I was able to find it again because I remembered I emailed it to a clustermate back in January. So I scrolled through a thousand or two emails LOL and voila!

Thanks for posting that again. I forgot about putting the Prep Bowls in them and then putting colored floating candles in them - SO cute!! I have to do that myself!! :) I also just realized I can put a Cookware Protector in my Trifle Bowl to cushion the stand - DUH! ;)

Also, at my show last week, I told my host how I had seen them displayed on here, and she broke out a Crock and filled it with sand so we could display 3 of them! So, not a bad idea to ask your host if you don't want to cart it to the show yourself! ;)

I think they would make great centerpieces - using candles - some flowers - etc - hmmm - gonna have to try and do that.....

Thanks for the link and the ideas! Wow! What a big help...cheers!

You can also tell people at your show to use them at the beach to hold down your blanket and your drink as well!

Related to Are There Any Creative Ways to Use Outdoor Party Sticks?

1. What are some unique ideas for using the Outdoor Party Sticks?

There are endless possibilities for using our Outdoor Party Sticks! Some popular ideas include using them to grill fruits and vegetables, creating shish kabobs with your favorite meats and veggies, or using them to roast marshmallows for s'mores.

2. Are the Outdoor Party Sticks safe to use with food?

Yes, our Outdoor Party Sticks are made with high-quality stainless steel and are safe to use with food. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. How many sticks come in a set?

Each set of Outdoor Party Sticks comes with 4 sticks, perfect for small gatherings or family dinners. If you need more, you can always purchase additional sets.

4. Can the sticks be adjusted to different lengths?

Yes, the sticks can be adjusted to different lengths. Simply twist the handle to extend or retract the stick to your desired length.

5. Are there any safety precautions to keep in mind when using the Outdoor Party Sticks?

As with any cooking tool, it's important to use caution when handling the Outdoor Party Sticks. Always supervise children when they are using the sticks and never leave them unattended near an open flame. Also, be sure to allow the sticks to cool completely before storing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Flamingo