• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exclusive April-June Specials on Our Website - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the April-June Specials are a limited-time promotion offered by Pampered Chef, including discounted products, special bundles, and exclusive deals. They can be purchased through the website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant, while supplies last. The specials cannot be combined with other offers, but customers can still earn Host Rewards or use available product credit. Some specials may have restrictions, such as limited quantities or availability in certain regions. It is recommended to purchase as soon as possible, as the specials will only be available for a limited time while supplies last.
milkangel
i am looking for april-june specials on one page can not find it.

Search "specials" in the files section. I just found one. It's about half way down the first page. Hope this is what you are looking for!

I'll attach one that I changed from another one I got from here...(isn't this the best site ever????) :thumbup:

Attachments

• April-Jun specials.doc
    1.5 MB · Views: 471
cOOp - I couldn't agree with you more. I've gotten the answers to soooo many questions from this site.

To: c00p
Thanks for posting the flyer. I have been trying to make one myself, but no luck. Chefsuccess.com is so worth the five bucks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
VeronicaW
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies
Views
Cheryl