• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exciting April 2019 Specials from Kathleen - Flyers Available Now!

In summary, the specials for April 2019 include a 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set, Ceramic Egg Cooker, Quick Cooker Set, Salt & Pepper Mill Set, and Citrus Peeler. These specials will be available for the entire month of April 2019 or while supplies last. Customers can earn rewards and discounts through the referral program when purchasing the 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set. These specials can be purchased online or through a consultant, with additional benefits and personalized service available through a consultant. There is no limit to the number of items that can be purchased for each special, but supplies are limited.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Kathleen,Here are the flyers for April.

Attachments

• 2019 -- APRIL GUEST.pdf
    125.4 KB · Views: 1,237
  • 2019 -- APRIL HOST.pdf
    212.8 KB · Views: 1,288
Thanks! I will work on the flyers and post as soon as I can!

This is great!

Thank you!! :)

I am so excited about these specials! There are some amazing deals and new products that I can't wait to share with everyone. Don't miss out on these limited time offers. Happy shopping!Hi Kathleen,Thank you for sharing the April specials with us! I am also thrilled about these new deals and products. It's always exciting to see what Pampered Chef has in store for us each month. I can't wait to share these flyers with my customers and help them take advantage of these amazing offers. Happy selling and shopping!

What are the specials for April 2019?

The specials for April 2019 include a 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set, a Ceramic Egg Cooker, a Quick Cooker Set, a Salt & Pepper Mill Set, and a Citrus Peeler.

How long will these specials be available?

These specials will be available for the entire month of April 2019 or while supplies last.

Can I earn any rewards or discounts with these specials?

Yes, with every purchase of the 10-piece Nonstick Cookware Set, customers will receive a free gift and the opportunity to earn additional rewards through our referral program.

Are these specials available online or only through a consultant?

These specials can be purchased both online and through a consultant. However, purchasing through a consultant may offer additional benefits and personalized service.

Can I purchase multiple items of the same special?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of items you can purchase for each special. However, keep in mind that these specials are only available while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine