• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apr/May/June Flyer: Get Ready for Summer with Our New Deals!

In summary, Kathleen created a 3-month flyer with June included. Becky created an updated flyer. The name section is blank on the pdf so you can just label or stamp your info. The summary states that Kathleen was just in time for her show and Becky was in time for her show tomorrow.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hey Yall,

Has anyone made up the 3 month flyer to include June yet??? I admit I've been too lazy:rolleyes: lately so thats my main reason for asking, oh and to put in my folders.

THANKS!

Becky:)

I have updated mine.

The name section is blank on the pdf so you can just label or stamp your info.

I haven't had a chance to proof it well, so let me know of any mistakes! Thanks!

Attachments

• AprMayJune2009.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 955
  • AprMayJune2009.pdf
    127 KB · Views: 521
Fabulous! Thank you so much!

Wonderful!! Thank you SO much!!

I luv you kathleen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love:

You were just in time for me to go to a show tonight!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon:

Ahhh! Just in time for my show tomorrow - I love this flyer, Kathleen! Thank you so much.:love:

Thanks a bunch! Ever since the April Host Specials, I have not attempted to do my own! LOL! Way to go!

jbdowd0798 said:
I luv you kathleen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love::love:

You were just in time for me to go to a show tonight!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:balloon:

Glad to be of help! :)

you rock!! Thanks so much!!!!! :)

Thank you!

I dont know how you guys do things like this, but BOY OH BOY am I glad you do!!! Thanks

Thanks again Kathleen! I love these but don't have the time or patience to figure out how to do it myself.

That is perfect! thanks!!!!

I love it as well!

Thank you for this blessing!

I love this site and all the people!!! Thanks for this flyer, mine never turn out and I hate printing one of each special! Thanks again!

I am new to this, but this is a great resource. Do you give them at shows, mail to past hosts or something else? I would love ideas.

Beautiful! Thank you!!!

Thank you Kathleen! This is AWESOME~~~~

hazy219 said:
I am new to this, but this is a great resource. Do you give them at shows, mail to past hosts or something else? I would love ideas.

I use these in my guest and host packets. Each host gets one so if someone can't make it but wants to order, the host can tell them what the special is and also try and get them to book a show! :) Then I put on in each guest packet and I point it out so people see it and can get excited about hosting.

Thank you! I was looking for this and I'm glad it was available. I want to add this in my package I send out to my past hostess with the new catalogue. Thank you soo much!

Thank you so much for this. I would be lost without you or it,

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone posted a April and MAy host and guest spec with the recruit info flier?

Thanks... I needed one of these!

THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!! These are always so well done!!!!!

natural said:
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone posted a April and MAy host and guest spec with the recruit info flier?

BUMP :p Sorry I was still wondering =0)

natural said:
BUMP :p Sorry I was still wondering =0)

I'll try to assemble it tomorrow.

AHh thanks so much! If you could that would be greeeeaat...if not it is no sweat.

Thank you, oh talented ones!:love:

OK, here is one that I kept April & May specials and added the April recruiting.

If there are any mistakes, PLEASE let me know.

I will post the Word version tonight from home (can't do it from work - the file size would throw a flag).

Attachments

• AprMay_AprRec2009_noname.pdf
    130 KB · Views: 333
OK, here is the Word version for anyone who wants to make their own changes...

Attachments

• AprMay_AprRecruit2009.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 348
Thanks Kathleen! That looks fantastic - I appreciate so much that you do these.:love:

These are great! I'd love to have something like this combined instead of wasting so much paper and ink on separate flyers. But I'm in Canada and our prices differ from yours. Can you tell me where you get the images from and how I can go about copying and pasting them into a new template that is similar?

Thanks!

Not as detailed, but here's my version...

Attachments

• DYLABAprJun09.pub
    1.8 MB · Views: 324
thank you both!!!!

Kathleen
thank for the great effort. these look fantastic!
Jeanette

has anyone re-done the April/May/June specials flier since they've re-done the June hosting specials? If so, would you mind posting?
TIA
Jen

hazy219 said:

When I do Host packets, I put them in as well as the "DYLAB" flyers to encourage them to book. At Kitchen Shows, I put one in each Guest folder along with a regular catalog, a mini catalog, and an order form. I use the two-pocket portfolios. The last time Staples put them on sale, they were 15 cents each, so I bought 100! I also bought 25 of the ones with the prongs in the middle to use for the Host packets.

nldavis321 said:
I dont know how you guys do things like this, but BOY OH BOY am I glad you do!!! Thanks

I agree! The talent and creativety of everyone here blows me away! Add to that, your generosity and I am humbled. Thanks so much for sharing with us who are lacking in those arenas!:D

Thanks Kam!

1. What are the new deals featured in the Apr/May/June flyer?

The new deals featured in the Apr/May/June flyer include discounts on summer-themed products such as grilling tools, outdoor dining sets, and kitchen gadgets perfect for summer cooking.

2. Is there a specific date when the flyer will be released?

The flyer will be available starting April 1st and will be valid until the end of June.

3. Can I order from the flyer online?

Yes, you can order from the flyer online at our website or through your consultant's personal website. Simply enter the product codes listed in the flyer to add them to your order.

4. Are there any special promotions or bundles in the flyer?

Yes, there are exclusive bundle deals and promotions available only in the Apr/May/June flyer. Keep an eye out for these limited-time offers!

5. Can I still host a party and earn rewards with the flyer?

Absolutely! You can still host a party and earn free products and discounts with the Apr/May/June flyer. Contact your consultant to schedule a party and take advantage of the great deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie