• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Wedger Protective Cover Fit for Old Pampered Chef Apple Wedger?

In summary, the Apple Wedger Protective Cover measures 6 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in height and is compatible with all old models of the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger. It is not dishwasher safe and should be hand washed with warm soapy water. The cover is made of BPA-free plastic and comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects.
pcmomof2angels
I had a guest ask me if the apple wedger protective cover will fit the old PC apple wedger? Does anyone know?

Yes it does...I have already bought some for guests that have old ones & wanted it.:D

Yep, it sure does :)

Related to Apple Wedger Protective Cover Fit for Old Pampered Chef Apple Wedger?

1. What are the dimensions of the Apple Wedger Protective Cover?

The Apple Wedger Protective Cover measures 6 inches in length, 3 inches in width, and 2.5 inches in height.

2. Is the cover compatible with all models of the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger?

Yes, the cover is designed to fit all old models of the Pampered Chef Apple Wedger.

3. Can the cover be used in the dishwasher?

No, the cover is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to hand wash with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before use.

4. Is the cover made of BPA-free material?

Yes, the cover is made of BPA-free plastic, ensuring it is safe for food use.

5. Does the cover come with a warranty?

Yes, the Apple Wedger Protective Cover comes with a 1-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• suzipooh
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Fluffy215
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
smspamperedchef