• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the Newer Apple Wedger Cap Fit Older Versions?

In summary, the newer apple wedger cap is designed to fit all versions of the apple wedger tool and can be purchased separately. It also improves functionality with better grip and easier cutting, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. If it does not fit older versions of the apple wedger, it can be returned or exchanged.
Bexamo
Does anyone know if the plastic cover for the newer apple wedgers will fit the earlier versions of the wedger?? I have a customer who loves her tool but hates her bandaids. I need to know if the replacement cover/cap available will fot on her tool...

Yes, it will fit. I ordered one for one of my hosts and she didn't mention that it didn't fit so I'm assuming it fit.

I ordered one for mine and it fits fine.

When the wedger was updated by adding the cover, HO didn't send out new wedgers to everyone, they just sent us a cover. So they fit. :)

Thank you all so much for the replies!!!

1. Will the newer apple wedger cap fit older versions?

Yes, the newer apple wedger cap is designed to fit all versions of our apple wedger tool.

2. Can I purchase the newer apple wedger cap separately?

Yes, the newer apple wedger cap is available for purchase separately if you already own our apple wedger tool.

3. Will the newer cap improve the functionality of my older apple wedger?

Yes, the newer apple wedger cap has been improved to provide better grip and easier cutting of apples.

4. Is the newer apple wedger cap dishwasher safe?

Yes, the newer apple wedger cap is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Can I return the newer apple wedger cap if it doesn't fit my old apple wedger?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee and will gladly accept returns or exchanges for any products that do not meet your expectations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcmomof2angels
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • JennyJennJen
  • Products and Tips
Replies