• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an Apple Themed Invitation for a September Show?

Anyone? Anyone?Here you go. I tried to change it into an invite. I couldn't remember the Sept. guest special, but I think it's right. If not please change it.
I am going to do a "Fall into Apple Season" themed show for September and need a great apple themed invitation. Anyone want to share one?

Here you go!Here is one I just created. Feel free to change or add anything to make it work for your ideas and show!!

Debbie :D

Attachments

• FALL INTO APPLE SEASON.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 435
DebbieSAChef said:
Here is one I just created. Feel free to change or add anything to make it work for your ideas and show!!

That is great! What recipes will you be doing?

Thanks Debbie! I love it!

Susan I am going to offer the Spice Cake/Apple Surprise Microwave Cake, Apple Bundles and the Cranberry Apple Cookie Cobbler.

All easy and good, realistic recipes that people can do at home.

That is a cute flyer, good job.

I posted this on another thread - but Mom's Apple Crisp is easy, shows a ton of products, and people LOVE it!

Attachments

• Mom's Apple Crisp Card.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 323
PCJenni said:
Thanks Debbie! I love it!

Susan I am going to offer the Spice Cake/Apple Surprise Microwave Cake, Apple Bundles and the Cranberry Apple Cookie Cobbler.
All easy and good, realistic recipes that people can do at home.
That is soooooooooo good! Even people that swear they don't like cranberries love that!

This would be a great way to show off the chillzanne rectangle platter and small bowl...or the simple additions pieces. Apple wedges and a yummy fruit dip...add grapes, walnuts, etc. You can also make apple candle holders.

The taffy apple pizza is also really good too! You can recommend them spreading the mixture onto individual sugar cookies if they want too!

Recipes
its_me_susan said:
That is great! What recipes will you be doing?

I really like these:

Apple Berry Salsa with Cinnamon chips

Apple Nut Ring

2 packages refrigerator biscuits
1/4 cup butter
1/3 cup sugar
2 medium granny smith apples
1/3 cup nuts (you can omit these if you don't like nuts)
1 tablespoon cinnamon

Preheat oven to 400 separate biscuits and place in round deep dish stone or fluted pan or any nonstick pan. Arrange biscuits. Peel and cut apples into thin 1/4 inch slices (little wedges) then arrange between each biscuit. Melt butter and mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over biscuit/apples then drizzle butter over the whole thing. bake for 25-30 minutes until golden brown.

Apple Cream Crumb Cake

1 package (10.75 ounce) frozen pound cake, thawed
1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup sour cream
1 egg 1 teaspoon vanilla
3 medium Granny Smith apples

Crumb Topping:

1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted

Preheat oven to 375'. Cut pound cake into 16 slices using serrated knife. Cover bottom of Rectangle baker with cake slices. In Classic batter bowl combine cream cheese and sugar. Whisk in sour cream, egg and vanilla until well blended using 10" Whisk; spread evenly over cake slices. Peel, core and slice apples. Cut slices crosswise in half; layer apples evenly over cream cheese mixture. In Small batter bowl, mix crumb topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle evenly over apples. Bake 35-40 minutes or until apples are tender and crumb topping is golden. Serve warm.

There are so many that are so good.

I've done Moms Apple Crisp with Splenda brown sugar because my grandmother is diebetic. It was wonderful! I will be using the flier I love it!
Deanna

Just wanted to share, I made an Apple Crisp tonight with the new Cinnamon Sprinkles, It was so yummy.

DebbieSAChef said:
Here is one I just created. Feel free to change or add anything to make it work for your ideas and show!!

Any chance you can use your genious skills to make this an apple show invitation flyer for my hosts to send to their guests??? I love the 10% off idea also!

They really need to add a smiley with "puppy dog eyes" so I can post it with a request like the above!

Here you go
Christ Follower said:
Bump!

Anyone? Anyone?

Here you go. I tried to change it into an invite. I couldn't remember the Sept. guest special, but I think it's right. If not please change it.

Attachments

• FALL INTO APPLE SEASON INVITE.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 350

1. What is the Apple Themed Show Invitation?

The Apple Themed Show Invitation is a special invitation from Pampered Chef to attend a themed cooking show focused on recipes and products featuring apples as the main ingredient.

2. When is the Apple Themed Show Invitation?

The date and time of the Apple Themed Show Invitation may vary depending on the consultant hosting the event. Please check with your consultant for specific details.

3. How do I RSVP to the Apple Themed Show Invitation?

To RSVP to the Apple Themed Show Invitation, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you would like to attend. They will provide you with all the necessary information and instructions.

4. Is there a cost to attend the Apple Themed Show Invitation?

No, there is no cost to attend the Apple Themed Show Invitation. It is a free event hosted by your Pampered Chef consultant.

5. What can I expect at the Apple Themed Show Invitation?

At the Apple Themed Show Invitation, you can expect to learn new recipes, discover new products, and have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your consultant and other guests. You will also have the opportunity to purchase any products that interest you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanK
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janel kelly
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies