• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Question

In summary, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that can peel, core, and slice apples (and other fruits) with ease. It works on a variety of apple sizes and types, and can also be used on other fruits and vegetables. It is easy to clean and safe to use if proper precautions are taken.
LeanneB.
:rolleyes:I have a lady that called to see if you can use on potatoes to make curly fries. Has anyone tried this? I don't have one, so I have no clue. I didn't know if it sliced them and made them like a long piece. Please advise.:eek:

it cuts them just like the apples - including cutting out a 'core'

so, would this work for what she wants? I am a bit slow today :blushing:

I have heard that after its P/C/S you put 1 end on the rim of a bar pan & strech it to the other end spritz with some oil & bake them...HTH

I make these - mix the cut potatoes with onion soup mix and olive oil and bake. quick and yummy.

In the first cookbook we had ,"Busy Mom's", there is a recipe that calls for you to use the APC on potatoes, then lay them out in the 9x13 baker. Drizzell with a mixture of melted butter, pressed garlic and sliced green onions. Yum!
Also, every year at Thanksgiving, I use it to peel potatoes, I loosen the slicing blade and move it to the side, don't want to slice and core, just peel!

What is the purpose of the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer?

The Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to quickly and easily peel, core, and slice apples (and other fruits) in one simple motion. It saves time and effort compared to using separate tools for each task.

Does the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer work on different types of apples?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is designed to work on a variety of apple sizes and types, including firm and soft apples. It can also be used on other fruits such as pears and potatoes.

Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer easy to clean?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is very easy to clean. The blade and coring/slicing mechanism can be easily removed for thorough cleaning, and the rest of the tool can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

Can the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer also peel and slice fruits and vegetables besides apples?

While the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is primarily designed for apples, it can also be used on other fruits and vegetables, such as pears, potatoes, and even zucchini. However, it may not work as efficiently on thicker or harder produce.

Is the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer safe to use?

Yes, the Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer is safe to use if proper precautions are taken. It is important to always use the tool on a flat and stable surface, and to keep your hands and fingers away from the blade while in use. It is also recommended to supervise children if they are using the tool.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rosechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • sarahjmpc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • LUVANTIQS