• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Removing the Red Handle from an Apple A/P/S

In summary, to remove the red handle from your apple A/P/S, simply twist it counterclockwise by hand. There are no special tools needed and it will not damage your apple A/P/S. The handle can also be reattached in a clockwise direction.
jkinak
My mom has wanted to buy one of the apple A/P/S for a couple of months and last week one of her friends knew a lady at church who would sell her an UNUSED one, with the stand for $10!!! So she grabbed it ande we used it today-pretty slick!!
The question is-it is the old one with the two handles for the different thickness of slice and I can't figure out how to get the red handle off and put the green one on! Anyone have this and can help me out??

Thanks in advance!!

Jill

I have both handles for mine. you need to use the wrench tool. (or another tool) put it in between the tines of the part where you put the apple, then turn it, that piece will come off. Then you can put the new one in and reattach the tines, and tighten then down with the wrench. You are just using the wrench for leverage, to help you turn

:) ThanksHmmm,
Thanks Shana,
I had the same question/problem... :D

that's whatcha keep me around for!

Thanks!!:)

Thanks for the info.

1. How do I remove the red handle from my apple A/P/S?

To remove the red handle from your apple A/P/S, simply twist the handle counterclockwise until it loosens and comes off.

2. Do I need any special tools to remove the handle?

No, you do not need any special tools to remove the handle. It can be easily removed by hand.

3. Will removing the handle damage my apple A/P/S?

No, removing the handle will not damage your apple A/P/S. The handle is designed to be easily removed for cleaning and maintenance purposes.

4. Can I reattach the handle after removing it?

Yes, the handle can be reattached after removing it. Simply twist it back on in a clockwise direction until it is securely in place.

5. Is there a specific direction to twist the handle for removal?

Yes, to remove the handle, you need to twist it counterclockwise. Twisting it in the opposite direction will not loosen the handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Melissa78
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ldanti
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies