• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Apple Cranberry Twist Recipe Needed

In summary, the Apple Cranberry Twist recipe requires 3 medium-sized apples, 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 refrigerated pie crust, and 1 egg, beaten. Other fruits such as peaches, blueberries, or pears can be substituted, but the cooking time may vary. To make the twist design, cut the pie crust into strips, lay them in a criss-cross pattern, and twist for a braided effect. A homemade pie crust can be used, rolled out to a 9-inch circle. The recipe takes about 25-30 minutes to bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Frequent checking is recommended to prevent over-b
I'm preparing for my first couple's show and saw on this site the idea of the couples racing to complete a "twist." I have located the Pepperoni Twist recipe, but can't seem to find the Apple Cranberry Twist recipe. Can anyone help me? Thanks!

Here you go!

Mary

Attachments

• Apple Cranberry & Almond Twist.doc
    26 KB · Views: 400
Thanks!Thanks for the recipe! This site is VERY helpful! :)

1. What ingredients do I need to make the Apple Cranberry Twist recipe?

The ingredients for this recipe are 3 medium-sized apples, 1 cup of fresh or frozen cranberries, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1 refrigerated pie crust, and 1 egg, beaten.

2. Can I use a different type of fruit besides apples and cranberries?

Yes, you can substitute the apples and cranberries with other fruits such as peaches, blueberries, or pears. However, the cooking time may vary depending on the type of fruit used.

3. How do I make the twist design for this recipe?

To make the twist design, cut the pie crust into 1-inch strips and lay them in a criss-cross pattern on top of the apple and cranberry filling. Then, twist the strips of dough to create a braided effect.

4. Can I use a homemade pie crust instead of a refrigerated one?

Yes, you can use a homemade pie crust for this recipe. Just make sure to roll it out to a 9-inch circle before laying it on top of the filling.

5. How long does it take to bake the Apple Cranberry Twist?

The Apple Cranberry Twist recipe takes about 25-30 minutes to bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Make sure to check on it frequently to prevent over-browning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
abigailhutch
  • natural
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies