• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

APampered Chefs Rod on Outlet??

In summary, a Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet is a versatile kitchen tool designed for lifting, flipping, and serving food while cooking. It features a long stainless steel rod with a hook at the end that is heat-resistant and dishwasher safe. It can be used on all types of cookware, including non-stick, and is durable and built to last. It can also be used for grilling with the use of oven mitts or grill gloves to protect hands from the heat.
HeatherZ
Does anyone know if this works to make the slices thicker?? I just had a host order one even though she would have preferred thicker apple slices. I will have to get her one if it does work.

Heather

Yep - it's the thick slice attachment!

Thanks!That's great!! My customer will be very pleased.:)

Related to APampered Chefs Rod on Outlet??

1. What is a Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet?

A Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet is a versatile kitchen tool designed to help you easily lift, flip, and serve food while cooking. It features a long stainless steel rod with a hook at the end, making it perfect for handling hot and delicate foods without damaging them.

2. How do I use a Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet?

To use a Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet, simply hold the handle and use the hook to pick up and turn food while cooking. You can also use it to lift and serve food from a pan or dish. It is heat-resistant and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet on non-stick cookware?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet is safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick. The stainless steel material will not scratch or damage the surface of your cookware.

4. Is the Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet durable?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet is made with high-quality stainless steel that is durable and built to last. It can withstand high temperatures and heavy use without bending or breaking.

5. Can the Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet be used for grilling?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Rod on Outlet is a great tool for grilling. It can be used to turn and move food on the grill or to lift and serve food from the grill to a plate. Just be sure to use oven mitts or grill gloves to protect your hands from the heat.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sillylittlechef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
  • PamperedchefDaly
  • Products and Tips
Replies