• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Take "Get It Together" Time Mgt. & Organization?

I took this class wave 1 and it was pretty much the same set up but when I got home I could not wrap my brain around it.I am glad to hear that the notes were helpful for you.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
with Kim Powell & Tammy Mayfield.

I am trying to set up the binder system she talked about and need help...!!

I didn't take that one so I don't know if their binder system is similar to the one the Robbie Van Nortwick does Is it a 5 binder system???

I'm interested also! Anyone out there willing to help us?

I am going to post the notes from the Wave 3 workshop It might help

These are the notes from Wave 3 Day 2 Robbe Van Nortwick and Mary Beth Knowles

Attachments

• Org Notes 2007.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 654
Great notes -- I'm bummed I didn't get to see this one. Would have been much more beneficial than Lyn Conway ended up being for me.

Thanks for sharing, Kathy!

Thanks Rhonda - I found her notes I am working on putting together my binders and organizing my office for a successful fall

ChefRhondaFeuer said:
Shellye Andrus has posted her organizational work shop notes on her website.
Look under my calendar.
She has lots of great ideas.
www.pamperedchef.biz/shellyeandrus

Rhonda~

Thank you so much for sharing her website! I took that class, but had different speakers. I got a lot from those notes!

It's kind of cool to get then notes from different speakers and get different tips

Thanks Kathy, GREAT notes!

thanks ladies! These are great!:) ;)

I cannot take credit for the notes - I borrowed them from another thread

Wow,
I'm impressed, my notes are going around. We just had our cluster meeting today and I shared these at our meeting.

Glad these are helping others.

Lisa

Boy, do I need to organize myself better.

Thanks to all of you!

Thanks for all this... I am trying sooo hard to get organized and portable!

both of these are such awesome notes!!! i'm printing them now, saved them to my computer and am now sending them to my team!

I was so hopeful after conference but now I am so exhausted trying to keep up with my shows and recruit leads etc and trying to put my organization system into effect ARGHH

Yes I thought the same thing :)
Kathytnt said:
It's kind of cool to get then notes from different speakers and get different tips

Yes I thought the same thing :)

Liz :)

How is everyone doing on their organization?? I spent quite a bit of tie when I got home on it but never really got it to where I wanted - Then all the season changeover stuff came in. I have way more shows that I usually do so I am doing august cooking and catalog show while I am making up September packets. Things seem more disorganized than ever.

What is "Get It Together" Time Management and Organization?

"Get It Together" Time Management and Organization is a program designed to help individuals improve their time management skills and become more organized in their daily lives. It provides practical strategies and techniques to help individuals prioritize tasks, set goals, and declutter their physical and digital spaces.

Who can benefit from "Get It Together" Time Management and Organization?

"Get It Together" Time Management and Organization can benefit anyone who struggles with managing their time and staying organized. This program is great for busy professionals, parents, students, and anyone looking to improve their productivity and reduce stress in their daily lives.

What does the program include?

The "Get It Together" Time Management and Organization program includes interactive workshops, hands-on activities, and personalized coaching. It covers various topics such as goal setting, prioritization, time blocking, decluttering, and creating systems for better organization.

How long is the program?

The length of the program can vary depending on the individual's needs and goals. Typically, it consists of a series of workshops that can range from a few hours to a full day. Additionally, the program offers ongoing support and resources for individuals to continue implementing the strategies learned.

Is this program only for individuals or can it be beneficial for businesses as well?

The "Get It Together" Time Management and Organization program can benefit both individuals and businesses. It can help employees become more productive and efficient in their work, leading to better results and reduced stress. Additionally, the program offers customized workshops for businesses to address specific organizational challenges and improve overall productivity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies