• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Seeing Patsy Mcgovern Monday Night?

In summary, the event "Anyone Seeing Patsy Mcgovern Monday Night?" is a free cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by Pampered Chef. It will feature Pampered Chef consultant Patsy Mcgovern demonstrating recipes and using the company's products. Attendees can expect to see a variety of recipes and have the opportunity to purchase products and ask questions. RSVPing is highly recommended to ensure enough space and supplies for all attendees.
PamperChefCarol
Went to hear Belinda Ellsworth on Saturday, then came home and watched Patsy's video on CC. Now that I am totally motivated, I NEED that poly recipe card holder that Patsy shows in the video. CC says to get it at the office supply store, but after hitting Staples, Office Max, Office Depot and the local drug stores, I have had no luck. As you can see, I am obsessed with it!!

If anyone sees here, can you please ask her to me where she got it? I would be willing to pay to have it shipped if it's at some special store only around her.

Thanks a bunch, and enjoy the meeting. I can't wait.

Its a coupon organizer.
You can get it in walmart, target or even in the grocery store

I totally understand your obsession with that poly recipe card holder! I haven't been able to find it either, even after scouring multiple office supply stores. I'm starting to think it may be a special item that Patsy got from a specific store. I would also be willing to pay for shipping if someone can ask her where she got it. It seems like the perfect tool for organizing all of our recipe cards. Hopefully someone at the meeting can get the answer for us. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

Related to Anyone Seeing Patsy Mcgovern Monday Night?

What is the event "Anyone Seeing Patsy Mcgovern Monday Night?"

The event "Anyone Seeing Patsy Mcgovern Monday Night?" is a cooking demonstration and sales event hosted by Pampered Chef to showcase our products and recipes.

Who is Patsy Mcgovern?

Patsy Mcgovern is a Pampered Chef consultant who will be demonstrating recipes and using our products at the event. She is a skilled cook and has a lot of experience with our products.

What can I expect at the event?

At the event, you can expect to see Patsy Mcgovern cooking and demonstrating various recipes using Pampered Chef products. There will also be opportunities to purchase products and ask any questions you may have.

Is there a cost to attend the event?

No, there is no cost to attend the "Anyone Seeing Patsy Mcgovern Monday Night?" event. It is free for anyone to come and watch the cooking demonstration and learn about our products.

Do I need to RSVP for the event?

Yes, we highly recommend RSVPing for the event so we can ensure we have enough space and supplies for all attendees. You can RSVP by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered-princess
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Chefgirl2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies