• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Seeing a Different System Yet?

ugh:(Consultant Connection Premium Tools is temporarily unavailable to Directors and above as we prepare for your transition to the new web. As soon as you have access to the new web, Premium Tools will again be available to you. Thank you for your patience!Sounds like it's going to happen soon.....I should have made it clearer...my job has stunk this week. Ask anyone that works in a school system that runs September to June...May REALLY...ugh:(
I don't see any difference yet

nothing yet...

I watched all the training on cc last night so I would be up to date and even spent over an hour cleaning up my contacts so I am ready for it to launch!!! :woohoo: :pray:

Maybe at 10am Chicago time?

Sandi

open open open.. like those old Mervyn's commercials!

10:06 central time and nothing on my end. :(

a watched pot never boils . . . . .

Sandi

sandilou2 said:
a watched pot never boils . . . . .

Sandi

Does checking every 5 minutes count as watching??? :D

Wish they would simply turn the switch at midnight - would make it easier on us :)

Malinda Klein said:
Wish they would simply turn the switch at midnight - would make it easier on us :)

I know! Why do they always do that? ...tell us the date but then wait until later in the day to post... Don't they know that we are chomping at the bit when we have to wait?!?! :help:

Oh, well. I need to get other things done today so I guess I'll do those and check back later.

Tick -tock - tick - tock . . . .

Sandi

I figured out what is taking so long...
It has to be May 2nd SOMEWHERE in the world and they are waiting for the WHOLE world to be May 3rd!!! :roflmao::roflmao::veryfunny:

Just a thought ;)

chefruthie said:
I figured out what is taking so long...
It has to be May 2nd SOMEWHERE in the world and they are waiting for the WHOLE world to be May 3rd!!! :roflmao::roflmao::veryfunny:

Just a thought ;)

Hahahha -- that MUST be it. You are super-smart! :clap:

OK . . . walk AWAY from the computer . . . .

Sandi

sandilou2 said:
OK . . . walk AWAY from the computer . . . .

Sandi

I CAN'T! I TRIED THAT. IT DIDN'T WORK!!!:bugeye:

maybe it will be 11:59 CST before it is up

I have run every errand possible, and been to Meijers AND Costco...and it STILL isn't updated. I'm going crazy here...:happyforyou::veryfunny::yuck::clap::confused::roflmao::sick::bugeye::grumpy:

Okay, I REALLY think I have it figured out! Since it no longer May 3 anywhere in the world...

I think we are slowing them down because we keep checking it and/or hitting refresh too much :approve:

I'm going to do my part and not check it for the next 2 hours ;)

Becky, I am also going to Meijer AND Costco but not for a few more hours!

Jenni, I so hope you are not right!!!

chefruthie said:
Okay, I REALLY think I have it figured out! Since it no longer May 3 anywhere in the world...

I think we are slowing them down because we keep checking it and/or hitting refresh too much :approve:

I'm going to do my part and not check it for the next 2 hours ;)

Becky, I am also going to Meijer AND Costco but not for a few more hours!

Jenni, I so hope you are not right!!!

Haha! It will probably change while you're gone Ruthie!

All I know is that when I check Consultant's Connection...something ISN'T happening. It continues to revert back to the first page. Egads...my little fearing self is trying to creep in.

In reality to what is happening at work with mechanical breakdowns...waiting for this is just a walk in the park!:mad:

baychef said:
All I know is that when I check Consultant's Connection...something ISN'T happening. It continues to revert back to the first page. Egads...my little fearing self is trying to creep in.

In reality to what is happening at work with mechanical breakdowns...waiting for this is just a walk in the park!:mad:

CC has been like that for me all week....:grumpy:

Actually me too but today it is even worse....or maybe work stinks today so everything seems worse. It is Thursday and it seems like every day has been a bad Monday. It's not only getting old, it is making me old as well.

baychef said:
actually me too but today it is even worse....or maybe work stinks today so everything seems worse. It is thursday and it seems like every day has been a bad monday. It's not only getting old, it is making me old as well.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

I don't understand why they didn't just tell us May 3 at 11:59pm Central time. Then we wouldn't be stressing and we'd be thrilled when it does come up before that (if it does). Well, we'll be thrilled anyway but still...

This is on Cons Connect. in the link at the top --

Consultant Connection Premium Tools is temporarily unavailable to Directors and above as we prepare for your transition to the new web. As soon as you have access to the new web, Premium Tools will again be available to you. Thank you for your patience!

Sounds like it's going to happen soon.....

I should have made it clearer...my job has stunk this week. Ask anyone that works in a school system that runs September to June...May REALLY stinks.

I wonder if they started with the NED's and are working their way down to the rest of us. That would make sense. I hope if they are that it's going smoothly. I don't think I can wait much longer. lol

I have my team meeting tonight and I so wanted to be able to give them a tour. Good thing I have other things planned.

bethcooks4u said:
I wonder if they started with the NED's and are working their way down to the rest of us. That would make sense. I hope if they are that it's going smoothly. I don't think I can wait much longer. lol

I have my team meeting tonight and I so wanted to be able to give them a tour. Good thing I have other things planned.

I don't have an NED, but I've been chatting with my SD, and AD online today, and neither of them have it yet either. :( My ED was supposed to do a training session on it earlier today at her house (I couldn't go)...and I'm wondering what they did, since no one had it. She must have thought it was going to be up for everyone then, because the plan was for everyone to bring computers, etc...and all play with it together.

I texted my SED and she doesn't have it yet.

Its UP!! :woohoo: :clap: Can't get signed in yet, though.

Sandi

Log on using capital letters in your password.

I did that, still can't get signed in.

Weird... I just used my consultant ID # then my password with capital letters. Call technical, they answered right away when I called

It's working now...I had to uncheck the 'remember me' button -- it didn't work when I had it checked.

I still don't have it.:confused::cry::bawl:

Call technical. they are there it could be something really simple.

I have something on my old website that says "visit my new website" - but I don't see where I'm up and running on the new system???

Chefbeckyd said:
I have something on my old website that says "visit my new website" - but I don't see where I'm up and running on the new system???

When you click the box that says "visit my new website", it's supposed to take you to your new website.

chefruthie said:
When you click the box that says "visit my new website", it's supposed to take you to your new website.

Hey Ruthie - I'm playing with it now. Thanks for calling! :)

I have a My Story written up....now to find a picture.

Ok...I am feeling pretty stupid right now...I have no idea how to log into the new system. Please :help:

And I am not happy because when I log onto my personal website...there is some generic search site that comes up. Hopefully the two are connected.

Thank you in advance!

Ok...got onto my website via Consultant's Corner...just hoping my guests for parties can get there. Signed...Worry Wart!

I had the tutorial up in one window and the new system up in another and I walked step by step through it. Also you password, the letters have to be capitalized to work.

When you go to certain pages and click the 'back' link, another consultant's web page shows up --

great --

ugh!

jwpamp said:
When you go to certain pages and click the 'back' link, another consultant's web page shows up --

great --

ugh!

I mentioned that happened to me last night when I was talking to tech and he said whenever that happens to send a screen shot so they can try to see what's going on to make that happen. It happened 5 times to me last night. - 3 different people showed in my screen and I was still signed in.

Random notes I saw:

Just called the home office. They have a special recording set up. They still haven’t made the correction to P3 for the migration. I’m sure they are going out of their minds trying to get the fix in place.

So glad they didn't open it to all levels at the same time. I'm glad we, as leaders, get to help HO work through these issues.

Chef Kearns said:
So glad they didn't open it to all levels at the same time. I'm glad we, as leaders, get to help HO work through these issues.

Amen... as what we do know is that they want it right for us and once it's right... it's going to be fabulous!!!

1. What do you mean by "a different system"?

Pampered Chef has recently implemented a new software system to improve our ordering process and streamline our business operations. This new system may look different from the previous one you were used to.

2. How will this new system benefit me as a customer?

The new system is designed to make the ordering process easier and more efficient for our customers. You will be able to track your orders, view your order history, and manage your account more seamlessly. It will also allow us to provide faster and more accurate service to our customers.

3. When will I start seeing changes from the new system?

The new system is currently being rolled out gradually, and it may take some time before you see any changes. We appreciate your patience as we work to ensure a smooth transition for all of our customers.

4. Will I need to create a new account with this new system?

If you already have an account with Pampered Chef, you do not need to create a new one. Your existing account information will be transferred to the new system. However, if you are a new customer, you will need to create an account in order to place an order.

5. Can I still use the old system if I prefer?

Unfortunately, the old system will no longer be available. We believe that the new system will provide a better experience for our customers and we are confident that you will find it easy to use. If you encounter any difficulties, our customer service team is always available to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies