• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Delicious Treats | Help Identify This Mystery Image

In summary, the kiwi-lime dessert cups are a recipe that can be made using a refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, lime juice, and green food coloring. The cups are then filled with whipped topping and strawberries and kiwi.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I found this image looking for something else. Does anyone know what they yummy goodies are? If so, please share the recipe.

Attachments

• Strawberry Kiwi goodies.jpg
    Strawberry Kiwi goodies.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 798
Kiwi-Lime Dessert CupsFrom SB Spring/Summer 2010. I have made these a bunch of times and they are always a hit! (Though I think I use the Easy Accent Decorator to fill the cups. It looks like whoever took the picture you have also used the EAD.) And, the wedges of cookie dough REALLY do form little cups one their own - you don't need to shape them with the mini-tart shaper.Kiwi-Lime Dessert Cups

Nonstick cooking spray with flour
1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds, toasted, divided
1/2 pkg (16.5 oz/468 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 lime
2 oz (60 g) cream cheese, softened
2 tbsp (30 mL) powdered sugar
1 drop green food coloring
2 cups (500 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
1 cup (250 mL) fresh strawberries
2 medium kiwi, peeled
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking spray with flour. Set aside 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the almonds in (1-cup/250-mL) Prep Bowl. Finely chop remaining almonds using Food Chopper; place onto lid of Classic Batter Bowl. Cut cookie dough into six 1/2-inch-thick (1-cm) disks using Utility Knife. Dip disks into chopped almonds, coating evenly. Cut each disk into four wedges for a total of 24 wedges. Place wedges into cups of pan; bake 9-11 minutes or until golden brown (wedges will form into cups). Cool in pan 3-4 minutes; remove cups to Stackable Cooling Rack.Meanwhile, zest lime using Microplane® Adjustable Grater to measure 1 tsp (5 mL). Juice lime to measure 1 tbsp (15 mL). Combine zest, juice, cream cheese, sugar and food coloring in Classic Batter Bowl; whisk until smooth. Add whipped topping; mix until stiff using Small Mix ‘N Scraper® (see Cook's Tip). Spoon cream cheese mixture into large resealable plastic bag; set aside. Thinly slice strawberries and kiwi; cut kiwi slices in half. To assemble, trim corner of bag; pipe filling evenly into cups. Top with strawberries, kiwi and reserved almonds.Yield: 24 servings

Nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 160 mg, Fiber 1 g
Cook's Tip: The filling may appear curdled when mixing in the whipped topping; continue mixing until filling appears smooth again.

Good call Kathleen! It's like you should win a prize or something...

Thank you!

Hi there! It looks like those yummy goodies are our famous Pampered Chef Cheese Twists. They are so delicious and easy to make! Here's the recipe: Ingredients:
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper Instructions:
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Unroll the crescent roll dough onto a baking sheet and press the seams together to create one large sheet of dough.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, and black pepper.
4. Sprinkle the cheese mixture evenly over the dough, leaving a small border around the edges.
5. Starting at one end, roll the dough tightly into a log shape.
6. Using a sharp knife, cut the log into 1/2 inch slices.
7. Place the slices onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm and enjoy your delicious Pampered Chef Cheese Twists! I hope this helps! Let me know how they turn out for you. Happy cooking!

What is "Anyone Recognize These?"

"Anyone Recognize These?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to share their memories and stories associated with our products. It's a fun and interactive way to engage with our community and learn more about the impact our products have had on people's lives.

How can I participate in "Anyone Recognize These?"

Participating in "Anyone Recognize These?" is easy! Simply visit our website and look for the "Anyone Recognize These?" section. From there, you can submit your story and photos, as well as browse through other submissions from our community.

Do I need to have purchased a Pampered Chef product to participate in "Anyone Recognize These?"

No, you do not need to have purchased a Pampered Chef product to participate in "Anyone Recognize These?" We welcome stories from anyone who has had a meaningful experience with our products, whether it was given as a gift, used at a friend's house, or seen at a party.

What types of stories are featured in "Anyone Recognize These?"

We feature a variety of stories in "Anyone Recognize These?" including heartwarming and funny anecdotes, memories of family traditions, and even unique ways our products have been used. We love hearing all types of stories that showcase the impact our products have had on people's lives.

Will my story and photos be shared publicly?

Yes, if you choose to submit your story and photos, they may be shared publicly on our website and social media channels. By submitting your story, you are giving us permission to use it for promotional purposes. However, we will always ask for your consent before sharing your story and will respect your privacy if you choose not to have it shared publicly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pchefinski
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chef_leeanne