• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone in the Marston Downline?

In summary, Tom has resigned as a Director from Pampered Chef but is still a consultant. He has joined a new company with his partner Josh, who is a consultant for a linens and bedroom fashions company. Tom is still doing Pampered Chef shows and Quarter Auctions, but he is no longer a Director due to the contract stating that you cannot be a Director if you are with another DS company. Tom's health is good and his decision to resign was out of respect for Pampered Chef. His new company is called My Private Quarters.
Pampered Laura said:
Submitted my first catalog party last night (4 orders/$711) and have 7 shows scheduled this month... our team is growing & doing really well. Thanks for asking! :D
That's awesome! Glad to hear it's going well.:p

Now - do you think we could just let this thread die?

Here is Tom with his hand in his pocket, btw... looks pretty GQ to me.
http://tommarston.privatequarters.net/MyStory.aspx
The same kind of attitude that supermodels have, IMO. ;)
By the way, The Outfit (tm) was picked out by his downline! Haha ;)

I am pointing this out, only cuz I think it's just his fun personality:

When I went to conference 3 years ago, I am pretty sure he had the same thing going on....hand in his pocket as he walked. Lots of guys would do that! I didn't see anything c0cky about it at all....

I am not commenting on him otherwise, cuz I don't know him...just sounds like he would be a blast at his shows! The rest of it is all hear-say and gossip! I really hope that he (and you too Laura!!!) have a booming success with PQ!

Pampered Laura said:
Here is Tom with his hand in his pocket, btw... looks pretty GQ to me.
http://tommarston.privatequarters.net/MyStory.aspx
The same kind of attitude that supermodels have, IMO. ;)
By the way, The Outfit (tm) was picked out by his downline! Haha ;)
He's so cute! Were those PC flip flops on his feet? I gotta coment on his email address though.....'beddingwithtom'....sounds rather risque to me.....;)

Linda~

Your new avatar picture is very cute!!

pamperedlinda said:
He's so cute! Were those PC flip flops on his feet? I gotta coment on his email address though.....'beddingwithtom'....sounds rather risque to me.....;)

LOL his downline consultants picked out his clothes for him.. everything on him was brand new, and after all that, he FORGOT to wear his BELT! Doh! :p
I love the flip flops. So very metro! :D

About recruiting @ conference (yes this is dead subject matter, but I thought this was interesting)... jean jonas emailed him a 'script' he could say to people about PQ, and believe me, he's well UNDER what he is allowed to say. He doesnt even go as far as what Jean told him to. So... *shrug*

And Linda... yes - he has a really fun personality. That "pocket" thing is just so "him". Seriously. LOL ;)

Pampered Laura said:
........, he FORGOT to wear his BELT! ......
I figuered that since he was wearing flip flops he just said to hell with the belt!

He sure is a cutie.. I'd bed with TOM! LOL trick. It's cute and a bit risque.

pamperedlinda said:
He's so cute! I gotta coment on his email address though.....'beddingwithtom'....sounds rather risque to me.....;)

I was thinking the same thing.:p

heat123 said:
He sure is a cutie.. I'd bed with TOM! LOL trick. It's cute and a bit risque.

Sorry hun, I don't think Tom would "bed" with you...you're the wrong gender for him ;)

Oh, I know, it was a joke silly!

I hope he's doing well in his new venture! People change "jobs" all the time for one reason or another. I hope he's as successful at PQ as he was at PC.

SilverCeladon said:
I hope he's doing well in his new venture! People change "jobs" all the time for one reason or another. I hope he's as successful at PQ as he was at PC.
I have no doubt he and Laura will succeed the way they did with TPC!;)

<h2>1. Who is Tom and why is he important in the Marston Downline?</h2><p>Tom is a highly successful and respected leader in the Marston Downline at Pampered Chef. He has been with the company for many years and has built a strong and successful team.</p><h2>2. Is it true that Tom is leaving Pampered Chef?</h2><p>At this time, there is no official information or confirmation about Tom leaving Pampered Chef. We cannot comment on any rumors or speculations regarding his departure.</p><h2>3. Will Tom's leaving affect anyone in his downline?</h2><p>Every member of the Marston Downline is responsible for their own success and will continue to have the support and resources of Pampered Chef regardless of any changes in leadership.</p><h2>4. How can I find out more information about Tom's situation?</h2><p>If and when there is any official information about Tom's status at Pampered Chef, it will be communicated directly to his downline and the entire company. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time.</p><h2>5. Can we still look to Tom as a source of inspiration even if he does leave Pampered Chef?</h2><p>Absolutely! Tom's success and leadership have impacted many in the Marston Downline and beyond. Regardless of his future with Pampered Chef, his legacy and inspiration will continue to live on.</p>

Related to Anyone in the Marston Downline?

1. Who is Tom and why is he important in the Marston Downline?

Tom is a highly successful and respected leader in the Marston Downline at Pampered Chef. He has been with the company for many years and has built a strong and successful team.

2. Is it true that Tom is leaving Pampered Chef?

At this time, there is no official information or confirmation about Tom leaving Pampered Chef. We cannot comment on any rumors or speculations regarding his departure.

3. Will Tom's leaving affect anyone in his downline?

Every member of the Marston Downline is responsible for their own success and will continue to have the support and resources of Pampered Chef regardless of any changes in leadership.

4. How can I find out more information about Tom's situation?

If and when there is any official information about Tom's status at Pampered Chef, it will be communicated directly to his downline and the entire company. We ask for your patience and understanding during this time.

5. Can we still look to Tom as a source of inspiration even if he does leave Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! Tom's success and leadership have impacted many in the Marston Downline and beyond. Regardless of his future with Pampered Chef, his legacy and inspiration will continue to live on.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookie325
Replies
Views
karaboo2
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy