• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ifYou Like to Read Online . . .

RaeIn summary, Rae shares about a book she helped her pastor write called "Facing Leukemia: A Pastor's Journey," which is available for free online. The book shares Tom's personal experience with acute myeloid leukemia and explores the question of why God allows hard things to happen to His servants. Rae encourages others to read and share the book as a source of comfort and inspiration for those facing challenges.
raebates
Staff member
Many of you know that I helped our pastor put the story of his experience with acute myeloid leukemia on paper. It’s an excellent resource for anyone who is facing a significant struggle. Tom shares his experience with leukemia, his thoughts on why God allows hard things to happen to His servants, and the blessings that came out of his illness.

The text is available online at http://www.skinnerchapel.org/book.htm if you'd like to read it.

I thought I'd add a little information. Clicking on the link takes you right to the book. The download is free. It's simple text, so it doesn't even take long for my dial-up to open and download it.

Rae I read this and was blown away. I sent the link to my friend (Aunt) Sharon, since she is an AML survivor as well. She seems tickled to be able to read it. At our RELAY FOR LIFE Survivor Dinner Friday I plan to give the link to people who like to read. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness.

My pleasure, Lisa. It's a powerful story.

Hi everyone,I just wanted to share with you all a book that I had the privilege of helping our pastor write. It's called "Facing Leukemia: A Pastor's Journey" and it's a powerful resource for anyone going through a difficult struggle.In this book, our pastor Tom shares his personal experience with acute myeloid leukemia and how it affected his faith and relationship with God. He also explores the question of why God allows hard things to happen to His servants and the blessings that can come out of our struggles.If you're interested in reading his story, you can find it online at http://www.skinnerchapel.org/book.htm.I hope this book can be a source of comfort and inspiration for anyone who is facing a significant challenge. Keep on cooking and sharing your love for food with others!Best,

1. What types of books can I find to read online?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a wide variety of books to read online. We have cookbooks, recipe collections, entertaining guides, and more! Our online library is constantly growing and we are always adding new and exciting titles.

2. Is there a cost to read books online through Pampered Chef?

No, there is no cost to access our online library of books. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have free access to all of our digital books and resources. You can also share these resources with your customers.

3. Can I access the online books on any device?

Yes, our online books are accessible on any device with an internet connection. This includes computers, tablets, and smartphones. You can read our books on the go or from the comfort of your own home.

4. Are the online books the same as the physical copies?

Yes, the online books are the exact same as the physical copies. They contain the same recipes, tips, and information. The only difference is that the online versions are digital and can be accessed from any device.

5. Can I save and print recipes from the online books?

Yes, you can save and print recipes from our online books. This makes it easy to have your favorite recipes on hand while cooking in the kitchen. You can also share these recipes with others by printing or emailing them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies