• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Local Support in Maryland? Join My Nationwide Team!

In summary, the conversation revolved around consultants in different areas of Maryland looking for local support and connections. Some mentioned having a local cluster or hospitality group, while others relied on weekly calls with their upline or online groups for support. One consultant mentioned having a successful team in Western Maryland, while another expressed a need for more support in Southern Maryland. One consultant even extended an invitation for a meet-up in Baltimore. The conversation also touched on conference plans and where consultants live.
4kids4me
My team is all over the US, and have no local support. Wondering if anyone here is near me. :) Thanks!

I live in Baltimore, MD (near JHU) but have friends on the eastern shore and south towards DC. Where are you?

I am on the Eastern Shore in Easton.

BTW - Mandy congrats on the "NEW" Future Director status. I knew when you shared a ride with us at conference last year that you would go far fast.

I'm in Waldorf. I only know of 1 other consultant around here - I went to her show at a friend's house and called her for 2 months asking her to let me sign up and she continually blew me off! So I finally signed with a lady I knew online through one of my yahoo groups! I bet she's kicking herself now!!!

so what are you guys doing for support (besides CS) if you don't have a cluster or hospitality?

I am in Frederick - I moved here from TX, so my cluster is in TX still and I also don't have anyone around me!!

I do a weekly call with my upline and read everything here that I can! You all here are my support. :)

4kids4me said:
I do a weekly call with my upline and read everything here that I can! You all here are my support. :)

I know the feeling............
Unfortuanately I do not get a weekly call

i should also mention that I do have a local cluster,however I'm not sure if it is the "right" group for me.

I am in Westminster, we have a great support system up here!:D

Cool - I'm doing a show in Westminster at the end of the month. :)

good luck!

I'm in Sykesville. Not a whole lot of local support here (I signed up under one director who was leaving the business, so she had me cancel and sign up under someone closer to me -- only THAT director has just moved to the area so her whole cluster is in Southern Maryland and it makes no sense to drive 60 miles each way to attend a cluster meeting (especially since they are timed so that it would take me 2 hours each way to get around both the Baltimore AND DC beltways). They do have an on-line yahoo group -- but since December I've spoken to my director only twice and met her just once.

However, I am doing pretty well (thanks to this group!).

Laura

Ok All you MD people! I am coming to visit a friend in Baltimore. Wouldn 't it be cool to get together? I am coming down the weekend of Memorial day. My friend and I plan on going out Saturday night in Baltimore! Anyone up for it???

I'd be happy to, but Memorial Day weekend is my wedding anniversary, however, keep me in the loop on the plans and if I can make it I will!

That does sound fun - depends on which day I guess. My bday is the 26th and my daughter's is hte 27th. We are celebrating her bday on Saturday, not sure what we're doing Sunday or Monday. Keep me in the loop, too. :)

I live in Western Maryland and have a great support team. My director was one of the people who did a workshop last year at national conference - Bookings - fill your calendar

~

I use to live in Landover, MD, I miss it so much. DC was awesome, there was so much to do.

I live in Arbutus, MD. Real close to UMBC/ Catonsville area. I have a GREAT Hospitality group in Owings Mills and get lots of support and information from them. My director is in Bel Air and I get support from her too!

Guess I'll just have to start recruiting and create my own support group here! My far-away team is wonderful and my director is really helpful, but apparently I've found a need down here in Southern MD!

I grew up in St. Mary's, so I am surprised you don't have much support! I always see consultants at the county fair, but that's not until September. Good luck!

Far as I know there aren't any consultants around here that are Hospitality Directors. I know my director has been looking. Wahhhhh!

I am a Director and I live in Denton, MD! Call me 410.479.9069.

Norma Goolsby-Thomas
11 years

Thank you Norma! I sort of found a group around here - they're meeting no 5/9. If it doesn't work out (there may be tension), I"ll definitely give you a call and consider making the drive out to Denton. Is that where you guys meet?

Hey Norma are you going to conference? I live in Easton. I'm in wave 1, and can't wait.

1. What are the benefits of joining your nationwide team as a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland?

As a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland, you will have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and inclusive community. Additionally, you will have access to training and resources to help you grow your business.

2. Can I still join your nationwide team if I have no prior experience with Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We welcome all levels of experience on our nationwide team. Our training and support system will provide you with all the necessary tools and resources to succeed as a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland.

3. How do I sign up to join your nationwide team in Maryland?

To join our nationwide team in Maryland, simply visit our website and click on the "Join My Team" button. From there, you can fill out an application and a Pampered Chef consultant will reach out to you with further instructions.

4. Are there any sales quotas or requirements to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant?

There are no sales quotas or requirements to meet as a Pampered Chef consultant. We encourage our team members to set their own goals and work at their own pace. Our focus is on providing support and resources to help you reach your personal goals.

5. Can I only sell Pampered Chef products in Maryland or nationwide?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to sell products both locally in Maryland and nationwide. You can also host virtual parties and reach customers in other states. The choice is yours and we are here to support you in any way we can.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennifer golden
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • janej76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janej76
  • muffetts