1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Anyone HERE "sell" newsletters?

1. its_me_susan

its_me_susan Senior Member

I'd like to see a sample of your work before trying someone else - you ladies are so helpful and warm. I'd rather give someone here my business first should I decide to use a "service".

Susan :)

Oct 22, 2005
  2. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Purchasing Newsletters

What? I'm confused. I know that a lot of people use a couple of places for their newsletters and since I've never seen these 'professional" newsletters, I cannot say if it's worth it or not.
    Our Director used to send out a generic newsletter with the info, then we could change up if we wanted, post our name & contact info and send out. Now, that's what I do. I create mine then it's forwarded to those in the cluster for them to use if they wish. I would never sell my newsletter. I feel like we are all a family working to succeed. Why would I want my other consultants having to re-invent the wheel. I know other Directors that even share their newsletters. They rotate responsibility of creating each month.
    When I post my newsletter to this site and you like it, feel free to use it. If you want to send me money, I wouldn't turn it down ;) (ha)!

Oct 23, 2005
  3. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

I get mine from Tastytidbits.net The lady has the newsletter ready generally by the 25th of each month..it's either $3 for one issue or $12 for the entire year, plus for every referrral you get, she gives you a free month added on. They are really cute and have tons of info in them...she has a sample on her website so I would recommend at least looking at her sample! I hope this helps and if you decide to go this route, you are more than welcome to put me down as a referral! Thanks!

4. its_me_susan

Thanks Rita! I agree there are so many generous people here and I share too. Many here use that tastybits newsletter ($3 a newsletter or $1 each for a year) - so I was just wondering. I wish I received regular newsletters to use from my cluster.... I just signed up for the tastybits one since there were no responses here - we'll see.

Oct 23, 2005
  5. its_me_susan

Thanks Lauren! I would love to use you as a referral, but Ginger is the one who shared with me originally. I like that I will get these early and know when they will arrive :)

Oct 23, 2005
  6. Laurenncraigory

Laurenncraigory Member

That's fine with me..I'm just glad you found a newsletter you like! :)

7. its_me_susan

No no, I really am grateful. I know your offer was genuine. Thanks! :)

Oct 23, 2005
Have something to add?