• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Here "Sell" Newsletters?

In summary, the conversation revolves around purchasing newsletters and the speaker mentions using a generic one from their director and sharing it with their cluster. Another person recommends Tastytidbits.net for purchasing newsletters and offers to be a referral. The conversation ends with the speaker expressing gratitude towards the offer.
I'd like to see a sample of your work before trying someone else - you ladies are so helpful and warm. I'd rather give someone here my business first should I decide to use a "service".

Susan :)
 
Purchasing NewslettersWhat? I'm confused. I know that a lot of people use a couple of places for their newsletters and since I've never seen these 'professional" newsletters, I cannot say if it's worth it or not.
Our Director used to send out a generic newsletter with the info, then we could change up if we wanted, post our name & contact info and send out. Now, that's what I do. I create mine then it's forwarded to those in the cluster for them to use if they wish. I would never sell my newsletter. I feel like we are all a family working to succeed. Why would I want my other consultants having to re-invent the wheel. I know other Directors that even share their newsletters. They rotate responsibility of creating each month.
When I post my newsletter to this site and you like it, feel free to use it. If you want to send me money, I wouldn't turn it down ;) (ha)!
 
I get mine from Tastytidbits.net The lady has the newsletter ready generally by the 25th of each month..it's either $3 for one issue or $12 for the entire year, plus for every referrral you get, she gives you a free month added on. They are really cute and have tons of info in them...she has a sample on her website so I would recommend at least looking at her sample! I hope this helps and if you decide to go this route, you are more than welcome to put me down as a referral! Thanks!
 
  • Thread starter
  • #4
rwesterpchef said:
What? I'm confused. I know that a lot of people use a couple of places for their newsletters and since I've never seen these 'professional" newsletters, I cannot say if it's worth it or not.
Our Director used to send out a generic newsletter with the info, then we could change up if we wanted, post our name & contact info and send out. Now, that's what I do. I create mine then it's forwarded to those in the cluster for them to use if they wish. I would never sell my newsletter. I feel like we are all a family working to succeed. Why would I want my other consultants having to re-invent the wheel. I know other Directors that even share their newsletters. They rotate responsibility of creating each month.
When I post my newsletter to this site and you like it, feel free to use it. If you want to send me money, I wouldn't turn it down ;) (ha)!

Thanks Rita! I agree there are so many generous people here and I share too. Many here use that tastybits newsletter ($3 a newsletter or $1 each for a year) - so I was just wondering. I wish I received regular newsletters to use from my cluster.... I just signed up for the tastybits one since there were no responses here - we'll see.
 
  • Thread starter
  • #5
Laurenncraigory said:
I get mine from Tastytidbits.net The lady has the newsletter ready generally by the 25th of each month..it's either $3 for one issue or $12 for the entire year, plus for every referrral you get, she gives you a free month added on. They are really cute and have tons of info in them...she has a sample on her website so I would recommend at least looking at her sample! I hope this helps and if you decide to go this route, you are more than welcome to put me down as a referral! Thanks!

Thanks Lauren! I would love to use you as a referral, but Ginger is the one who shared with me originally. I like that I will get these early and know when they will arrive :)
 
That's fine with me..I'm just glad you found a newsletter you like! :)
 
  • Thread starter
  • #7
Laurenncraigory said:
That's fine with me..I'm just glad you found a newsletter you like! :)

No no, I really am grateful. I know your offer was genuine. Thanks! :)
 

1. What exactly is a "sell" newsletter?

A "sell" newsletter is a type of newsletter that is specifically used for selling products or promoting business services. It typically contains information about new products, sales, promotions, and other marketing materials to encourage customers to make a purchase.

2. How can I benefit from selling newsletters?

Selling newsletters can benefit your business in several ways. It can help you reach a larger audience, increase sales and revenue, and build customer loyalty. It also allows you to showcase your products and services and keep your customers updated on any new developments or promotions.

3. Can I customize the content of my sell newsletter?

Yes, you can customize the content of your sell newsletter to fit your business needs. You can choose the products or services you want to promote, include personalized messages, and add images or videos to make it more visually appealing.

4. How do I send out sell newsletters to my customers?

There are several ways to send out sell newsletters to your customers. You can use email marketing tools, social media platforms, or physical mailings. It is essential to choose a method that best suits your target audience and aligns with your business goals.

5. Are there any guidelines or best practices for creating sell newsletters?

Yes, there are some guidelines and best practices to keep in mind when creating sell newsletters. These include using eye-catching subject lines, keeping the content concise and relevant, using high-quality visuals, and including a clear call to action. It is also essential to analyze the results of your sell newsletters to improve future campaigns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
2
Views
3K
esavvymom
Replies
8
Views
1K
PampChefJoy
Replies
2
Views
1K
PampChefJoy
Replies
2
Views
2K
Admin Greg
Replies
6
Views
1K
esavvymom
Replies
47
Views
4K
paigev71
Replies
21
Views
3K
DebbieJ
Replies
7
Views
1K
NooraK
Replies
17
Views
2K
PampChefJoy
Replies
9
Views
3K
babywings76
Back
Top