• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Old is the Pampered Chef Food Family and Friends Cookbook?

In summary, the "Anyone Have This Cookbook?" offered by Pampered Chef is a popular cookbook that includes a wide range of recipes, including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks. It caters to various dietary needs and is suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks. The ingredients for the recipes are easy to find and can be purchased online or through a Pampered Chef consultant.
jenniferlynne
I just bid and won a cookbook on Ebay called Pampered Chef Food Family and Friends. It is a hardback and the Index looks like it is just jam packed with stuff. Anyone know how old it is? I've only been selling for a little over a year, but have been a customer for a long time. I don't ever remember seeing this one before. Maybe I just missed it one time, I don't know.

Do you have it? If so do you like it? I hope it is a good one. I got it for less than $10. I was so surprised because it is a hardback and the index goes up to 95 pages.

Yes I do have it. It has a lot of creative ideas and great pictures. Instead of being separated by chapter numbers, each section is by a "theme". exp: It's Too Hot to Cook, Autumn Apple Fest, Family Movie Night. A lot of the recipes I recognize being in the older - late 90's- Seasons Bests.

You won't be dissapointed with your purchase! ;)

Lee Anne

Hi there! Congratulations on winning the Pampered Chef cookbook on Ebay! I'm so excited for you to receive it and start exploring all the delicious recipes and tips inside. I'm not sure exactly how old the cookbook is, but I can tell you that it is a valuable addition to your collection. I've been a consultant with Pampered Chef for several years now and I can assure you that the recipes and techniques in this cookbook are timeless and always a hit with family and friends. I'm sure you'll find some new favorites in there! Happy cooking!

1. What is the "Anyone Have This Cookbook?"

The "Anyone Have This Cookbook?" is a popular cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious recipes and cooking tips.

2. What types of recipes are included in the cookbook?

The cookbook includes a wide range of recipes, from appetizers and main dishes to desserts and drinks. There are also recipes for special diets, such as gluten-free and vegetarian options.

3. Is the cookbook suitable for beginners or experienced cooks?

The cookbook is suitable for both beginners and experienced cooks. The recipes are easy to follow and include helpful tips, making it a great resource for anyone looking to improve their cooking skills.

4. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the cookbook are easy to find and can be found at most grocery stores. They also include substitutions and alternatives for harder-to-find ingredients.

5. Can I purchase the cookbook online?

Yes, the "Anyone Have This Cookbook?" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at in-home cooking shows and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RossDeb2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
RossDeb2
  • Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • pchef2006