• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Hooked on Fish.........

In summary, the "Anyone Have Hooked on Fish" seasoning can be used by sprinkling it on fish fillets before cooking or mixing it into a marinade or breading. It is versatile and can be used on a variety of fish and seafood, and is also gluten-free. While it is designed for fish, it can also be used on other types of meat. The shelf life is typically 1-2 years if stored properly.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Recipe cards for sale? I have a customer looking for some.

Thanks!

I'll check it out for you, I know I have 1 already opened & I also have 1 in Spanish...I'll get back to you ;)

Sorry, only found the opened one.

hmm, I"ll ask if she wants the opened one if you're willing to sell it.?? If so, how much?

I have some too in package. $4 plus s/h.

Yes, they are.

Thanks! I'll call her tomorrow! Also, do you have a S/S 08 Season's Best and a F/W 08? Those are the 3 things she wants.:)

PampMomof3 said:
Thanks! I'll call her tomorrow! Also, do you have a S/S 08 Season's Best and a F/W 08? Those are the 3 things she wants.:)

I have these if she doesn't...:)

Thanks Ginger. I'm going to call her today. I just thought it would be easier if there would be one s/h charge.

Do you mean the F/W 2007 b/c you can order the F/W 2008. I do have the S/S & F/W 2007 Season's Bests.

I mean the f/w 08 that way it can be one shipping charge.

I would love to buy a set of the Hooked on Fish from someone if they have them to sell. Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Marisol

Related to Anyone Have Hooked on Fish.........

1. How do I use the "Anyone Have Hooked on Fish" seasoning?

To use the "Anyone Have Hooked on Fish" seasoning, simply sprinkle it on your fish fillets before cooking. You can also mix it into a marinade or breading for added flavor.

2. What type of fish is best to use this seasoning on?

This seasoning is versatile and can be used on a variety of fish, including salmon, tilapia, cod, and more. It also works well on shrimp and other seafood.

3. Is the "Anyone Have Hooked on Fish" seasoning gluten-free?

Yes, this seasoning is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with dietary restrictions.

4. Can I use this seasoning on other types of meat?

While this seasoning is specifically designed for fish, it can also be used on other types of meat, such as chicken or pork, for a delicious and flavorful dish.

5. How long does the "Anyone Have Hooked on Fish" seasoning last?

The shelf life of this seasoning is typically 1-2 years if stored in a cool, dry place. Be sure to check the expiration date on the packaging for specific information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • lynncolvinpc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lynncolvinpc
Replies