• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Extra Cake Testers?

In summary, a cake tester is a small tool used to check the doneness of baked goods. It is typically a thin metal or wooden stick with a sharp point at one end. To use a cake tester, simply insert the pointed end into the center of the baked good and if it comes out clean, the baked good is done. While a toothpick can be used as a substitute, it is not recommended as it may not give accurate results. It is important to clean the cake tester after each use to prevent cross-contamination. Additionally, a cake tester can also be used for checking the tenderness of vegetables or testing the doneness of boiled eggs.
Stoney5
Silver Member
I have a customer looking for 2-3 of these. Does anyone have them lying around?

Karla

Did you find them? I have some.

I'll take some if someone has some...I'm looking for A LOT!!
Email me!

Stoney5 said:
I have a customer looking for 2-3 of these. Does anyone have them lying around?

Karla

Got them, Thanks.

Related to Anyone Have Extra Cake Testers?

What is a cake tester?

A cake tester is a small tool used to check the doneness of baked goods, such as cakes and muffins. It is typically a thin metal or wooden stick with a sharp point at one end.

How do I use a cake tester?

To use a cake tester, insert the pointed end into the center of the baked good. If it comes out clean, without any batter or crumbs sticking to it, then the baked good is done. If there are still batter or crumbs on the tester, then the baked good needs more time in the oven.

Can I use a toothpick instead of a cake tester?

While a toothpick can be used as a substitute for a cake tester, it is not recommended. Toothpicks are often too thin and may not accurately determine the doneness of the baked good. It is best to use a designated cake tester for more accurate results.

Do I need to clean my cake tester after each use?

Yes, it is important to clean your cake tester after each use. This helps prevent cross-contamination and ensures accurate results every time. Simply wash the tester with soap and warm water and dry it thoroughly before storing.

Can I use a cake tester for other purposes?

While a cake tester is primarily designed for testing the doneness of baked goods, it can also be used for other purposes such as checking the tenderness of vegetables or testing the doneness of boiled eggs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stoney5
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
amcclanaghan
  • melindagilbert
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • melindagilbert