• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have Any of These to Sell?

In summary, the most popular products for sale from Pampered Chef include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Ultimate Mandoline, Stoneware Collection, and the Mix N' Chop. Unfortunately, discontinued items are not sold by Pampered Chef, but may be available through third-party sellers. Exclusive products can only be purchased through consultants and the return policy for items purchased from other consultants may vary. Pampered Chef products are currently only sold in the United States and Canada, but there may be options for international purchases through consultants.
britishchef
This is my wish list... before we move to Scotland.

Deep covered baker
12-cup stoneware muffin pan
Easy opener - cranberry
Can strainer
All purpose spreader
Adjustable scoop
Easy read mini-measuring cup
Easy accent Decorator
Forged cutlery honing tool

Please let me know what you want including shipping to 63050. I actually found some money in my PC account I didn't realise was there, so I want to get some of these things to get them in time for our move over.

Related to Anyone Have Any of These to Sell?

What are the most popular products for sale?

Our top-selling products include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, the Ultimate Mandoline, the Stoneware Collection, and the Mix N' Chop.

Can I find discontinued items for sale?

Unfortunately, we do not sell discontinued items. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers on websites like eBay or Amazon.

Are there any exclusive products only sold by Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, we have a variety of exclusive products that can only be purchased through our consultants. These products are updated regularly, so be sure to check with your consultant for the latest offerings.

What is the return policy for purchasing items from other consultants?

The return policy for items purchased from other consultants may vary. We recommend contacting the consultant directly to inquire about their return policy and process.

Can I purchase Pampered Chef products internationally?

At this time, we only sell products within the United States and Canada. However, we do have consultants in other countries who may be able to assist with purchases. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• toobze
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • naekelsey
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Kitchwah
  • chef2you