• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Pic of the Pink Ribbon Cookies?

In summary, the ingredients needed to make the Pink Ribbon Cookies are all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and pink food coloring. The cookies should be baked for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While substitutions can be made for the butter and vanilla extract, it may affect the taste and texture. The cookies can be frozen for up to 3 months after being baked and cooled. Any color food coloring can be used for the ribbon design, but using pink is a great way to support breast cancer awareness.
Marg
I'm looking for a pic of the Pink Ribbon Cookies for my newsletter. Does anyone have one?

I declare complete ignorance.

Ribbon cookies?

It's the All-Occasion Cookies recipes decorated with white icing and a pink ribbon to support the Help Whip Cancer campaign - I have the recipe and instructions, but no photo. :)

Attachments

• pink_ribbon_cookies[1].pdf
    16.3 KB · Views: 409

1. What are the ingredients needed to make the Pink Ribbon Cookies?

The ingredients needed to make the Pink Ribbon Cookies are all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt, unsalted butter, granulated sugar, egg, vanilla extract, and pink food coloring.

2. How long do I need to bake the Pink Ribbon Cookies for?

The Pink Ribbon Cookies should be baked for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I substitute any of the ingredients in the Pink Ribbon Cookies recipe?

Yes, you can substitute the unsalted butter with salted butter, and the vanilla extract with almond extract. However, this may alter the taste and texture of the cookies.

4. Can I freeze the Pink Ribbon Cookies?

Yes, you can freeze the Pink Ribbon Cookies after they have been baked and cooled. Make sure to store them in an airtight container or freezer-safe bag for up to 3 months.

5. Can I use a different color for the ribbon design on the cookies?

Yes, you can use any color food coloring for the ribbon design. However, using pink food coloring is a great way to show support for breast cancer awareness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
Replies
Views
frozenchef
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda