• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Nip Lift N Serve They Want to Get Rid Of?

In summary, a Nip Lift N Serve is a kitchen tool used to remove small portions of food from cans, jars, and bottles without getting your fingers messy. It can be used with a variety of containers and is easy to clean, being dishwasher safe or washable by hand. The tool is made of stainless steel and features a sturdy plastic handle. It is safe to use with both hot and cold foods, but it is advised to let hot food cool down before using the tool to avoid burns.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I have a customer who wants a new one. Let me know.

I have one, if you still need it!

I have one too!

Related to Anyone Have a Nip Lift N Serve They Want to Get Rid Of?

What is a Nip Lift N Serve and how does it work?

A Nip Lift N Serve is a kitchen tool that is used to easily remove small portions of food from containers such as cans, jars, and bottles. It works by using a small hook to lift the food out without getting your fingers messy.

Can the Nip Lift N Serve be used for all types of containers?

Yes, the Nip Lift N Serve is designed to work with a variety of containers including cans, jars, and bottles of various sizes.

Is the Nip Lift N Serve easy to clean?

Yes, the Nip Lift N Serve is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Alternatively, you can also hand wash it with warm soapy water.

What materials is the Nip Lift N Serve made of?

The Nip Lift N Serve is made of stainless steel, making it durable and long-lasting. The handle is made of a comfortable and sturdy plastic material.

Can the Nip Lift N Serve be used for hot or cold foods?

Yes, the Nip Lift N Serve is safe to use with both hot and cold foods. However, it is recommended to let the food cool down before using the tool to avoid any potential burns.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sjoneschef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedlinda
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies