• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Have a Good Parent Letter?

In summary, the preschool is doing a catalog/cooking show fundraiser and they are looking for help creating a different look for the event. Sherrie is going to see what she can do to help tomorrow.
its_me_susan
I am doing a preschool fundraiser ~ they are hoping to raise money for playground improvements. They did a catalog fundraiser in the fall ~ but this time want to combine a nighttime cooking show with catalog & web site extension. Will anyone help please? I want it to look different from the last one you all helped me create - here they are.

Last edited:
here's one of them. Hope you like it! I would fool around with the wording TOO much if it worked last time!

Attachments

• Letter to Parents-JCC.doc
    270 KB · Views: 377
just made one up myselfI actually just revised the Seton one that was on here yesterday. My son's preschool is doing a catalog/cooking show as well. Here it is.

I still have to change out the Seton graphic to a preschool graphic, but other than that, it's done. I thought the parents seeing the profit breakdown was a GREAT idea.

Attachments

• cheerful cherubs parent letter.doc
    84.5 KB · Views: 422
DZmom said:
here's one of them. Hope you like it! I would fool around with the wording TOO much if it worked last time!

Oh thank you! I'm working on the wording. Do you think you could leave only this month's FREE items (the plastic plates and cookbook), but an "or" between them.... then somehow put the Celebrate plate with something like "Celebrate Plate only ____ this month too!" or something like that?

Thank you sooo much!

spoiledchef said:
I actually just revised the Seton one that was on here yesterday. My son's preschool is doing a catalog/cooking show as well. Here it is.

I still have to change out the Seton graphic to a preschool graphic, but other than that, it's done. I thought the parents seeing the profit breakdown was a GREAT idea.

Oh Sherrie I love it!!! Maybe I'll just doctor yours up... hmmm. Would you be willing to share the "cheat sheet" you're including? Also - if you weren't giving that 10% (I gave 10% last fundraiser to this group in October ~ my kids are no longer there... so I'm thinking 5% would be adequate for me), how would I edit that area? Just click in?

Thank you!!!! I love all of you friends for helping and supporting me.

Susan -- you have mail.

Thanks Sherrie!

Ladies, I wanted to share my "RSVP" form. I'm hoping it can be jazzed up. Sherrie (has a show tonight) said she'd see what she can do tomorrow. Anyone else want to give it a shot? Please feel free to adapt & use!

Last edited:

1. What should be included in a parent letter for a Pampered Chef event?

A good parent letter for a Pampered Chef event should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as a brief description of what will be happening and any important details or instructions for parents and their children.

2. Is it necessary to include a RSVP request in the parent letter?

Yes, it is important to include a RSVP request in the parent letter so that you can have an accurate count of how many people will be attending the event. This will help with planning and preparation.

3. Can I customize the parent letter with my own information and details?

Yes, you can customize the parent letter with your own information and details. It is recommended to personalize the letter to make it more engaging and specific to your event.

4. How should I distribute the parent letter to the parents?

You can distribute the parent letter through various methods such as email, printed copies, or posting it on your website or social media pages. Choose a method that is most convenient for your target audience.

5. What is the purpose of a parent letter for a Pampered Chef event?

The purpose of a parent letter is to inform and invite parents to your Pampered Chef event. It is also a way to provide important details and instructions to ensure a successful and enjoyable event for both parents and children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• koima
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kitchenqueen