• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Tried to Book Tours/Excursions for Miami Yet?

In summary, the fax number on the form is not correct. The PC is trying to contact the tour company to find out what is going on.
chefkathy
Seems the fax # on the form is not correct. I Googled the tour company and found a phone #, which I've been trying to call now for about 30 mins and it's busy.I contact HO and they are looking into it.I sent the tour company an email and have not received a response.Anyone else?

Just booked a massage at the hotel spa. :)

I haven't even thought of doing any of that yet! I think I'll book an Everglades excursion.

Chef Kearns said:
I haven't even thought of doing any of that yet! I think I'll book an Everglades excursion.

That's the one we are doing! We're doing it on Tuesday. So do Tuesday if you want to try to go together. :)

DebbieJ said:
Just booked a massage at the hotel spa. :)

Now that sounds nice. I haven't thought about what I'm going to do. DH and I only care about being away and relaxing.

I'l be hanging out at the pool or beach all day every day with DS.

I got an email back from these people with a different fax number and a different phone number. I just feel very uneasy about it all. Why wouldn't the form available from PC have the correct number? I have a call in to Meetings & Incentives to see what's up. I don't want to be faxing these people my credit card # if they're not legit.

We're going to lay low on Monday, probably head to South Beach via the free shuttle PC is providing, and then do the Everglades tour on Tuesday. FUN!

IiThink we are going to do an Everglades tour as well. Not much else,but I think DH would like to golf rather than lay at the pool with me- Any other DH want to join him?

Hey Sue - my DH might be interested in a round of golf - I'll let you know. Does he know where he wants to play or is he going to wing it when he gets there?

I have the Meetings & Incentives Dept checking into this tour company. They seem kind of fly by night (i.e. email address is @gmail)HO is going to contact the travel company who is handling our arrangements--they are the ones that lined this company up--and they are supposed to call me back this afternoon. I'll keep y'all posted!

Yes, please do! I am getting reading to mail them a check for our tour. I don't have a fax machine.

Heard back from HO--it's all legit. This is the tour company the hotel uses all the time. They are having troubles with the original fax #, so if you want to fax the new # is 786-207-9661.

Linda, we have have not looked into golf courses yet- do you think that is something we should do ahead of time? DH did say that he was not hauling his clubs though, he will have to rent them there- he does not want to deal with bring them.

Is renting clubs really expensive? My husband might like to play, but if it is pricey forget it!! He really only likes to golf because it is an excuse to drink beer and talk with other guys.

I do not know how much to rent the clubs. How would we find that out beofre we leave for Miami ?

checking back about golf for DHI am signing up today for the everglades tour for Tuesday, so I am looking for someone to golf with DH on Monday, so I can relax by the pool.

Sue, we're doing Everglades on Tuesday as well! We'll have to try to go together.

Yes, Deb- Let's make a point to go together!!! You have my cell still-right?

Related to Anyone Else Tried to Book Tours/Excursions for Miami Yet?

1. Can I book tours or excursions for Miami through Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can book tours and excursions for Miami through Pampered Chef. We offer a variety of options for you to explore the city, including boat tours, food tours, and outdoor activities.

2. How far in advance should I book my tours or excursions?

We recommend booking your tours and excursions at least a week in advance to ensure availability. However, some popular tours may require booking a few weeks in advance.

3. Can I customize my tour or excursion?

Yes, we offer customizable tours and excursions for Miami. You can choose the activities you want to do, the duration of the tour, and any additional services you may need.

4. What is the cancellation policy for tours and excursions?

Our cancellation policy varies depending on the tour or excursion you have booked. Please refer to the specific tour or excursion details for more information. In general, we offer full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.

5. Are there any age restrictions for tours and excursions?

Some tours and excursions may have age restrictions, such as minimum age requirements or age limits for certain activities. Please check the specific tour or excursion details for any age restrictions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• annew
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
annew
Replies
Views
cookingabcs
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies