• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus.??

In Summary, the individual is looking for members to join a group and help them reach Level 3 personal business development. They would also like to have a consistent office and show schedule. They would like to be accountable to others.
annew
I'm looking for someone else that wants to step up their personal business......
here's why.......
I just cut my hours down @ work (my choice) b/c I moved offices so that I can work part-time & that's 3 days/week & I'm able to drop off & pick up my kids from school sooooo I couldn't pass it up.

Now I need to make up that extra $$$ w/PC so that I can keep my schedule & my sanity :D

So if you are interested let me know!

[email protected]

TIA

Let's talk!!!

I'm game, too....

Count me in...

Me too! I'm in serious need of some steppin' up!

ok so i've slacked off a bit since i've started my new job :)
but I need to not only earn level 3 but i need to make some $$$ to make up for what i'm losing by going to part-time.

just a few thoughts.....

so should we get email addresses for email contact
what about a conference call????

let me know what you all think.....

:)

annew said:
so should we get email addresses for email contact
what about a conference call????

let me know what you all think.....

Yes please!

PS: I booked 3 shows in the last hour! YAY!!! Not bad considering I've been moving for the last two days and not focusing on my biz. Actually, that happens a lot! When I ignore my biz, either I recruit or get shows... should I just stop trying? :p

Sounds like a plan Colleen. LOL!! Just kidding.

I've been avoiding this thread, but I really need this too. I want Level 3, but right now I'm gonna have to work my tail off to get Level 2. I don't want to be in this situation again next year. I'd also like some consistency with my office and show schedule. I missed some goals this year that really got me down. I wallowed a bit too long in my sorrow. Anywho...this is not (just) about me. I would like to be part of a strong group of lady to whom I'm accountable.

ok so my email is [email protected]
if you are interested let me know & I'll set up a distrubution list so we can all get started!

Related to Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus.??

1. What is "Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus."?

"Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus." is a popular Pampered Chef product that is designed to help individuals organize and declutter their personal space.

2. How does "Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus." work?

This product comes with multiple compartments and pockets to hold various items, such as pens, notepads, and electronic devices. It also has a sturdy handle for easy transport.

3. Is "Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus." suitable for travel purposes?

Yes, "Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus." is compact and lightweight, making it a great option for travel. It can easily fit in a suitcase or carry-on bag.

4. Can I personalize "Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus."?

Unfortunately, this product does not offer personalization options. However, you can add stickers or labels to customize it to your liking.

5. How do I clean "Anyone Else Need to Step up Personal Bus."?

The best way to clean this product is to wipe it down with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not recommended to machine wash or submerge it in water.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LeighPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • kimhquilt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Jules711