• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Else Having a Lazy Morning?

In summary, Amanda is feeling sick and emotional, and is going to take a break to call her friends. Carolyne is worried about the storm.
babywings76
Gold Member
I know I should be more productive, but I'm beat today. It was a really bad night of tossing and turning and being up with 3 different kids, 3 times during the night. And my muscles are killing me. I overdid my workout yesterday and now I have a bad kink in my neck from last night's sleep-or lack thereof. I'm stuck at home potty training my almost 3 yr. old. 2nd time around trying this. He's been in Pull-ups but keeps treating them like diapers. I'm not ready to deal with pee accidents all over the house, while I'm chasing my 10 month old, so I'm not sure what the best way to train him is.

Anyone else having a rough morning?

LOL...I hear ya about the potty training. We started with my son when he was 2 years old...and he STILL is not trained and he is 3. He too treats the pull ups like diapers. And I have tried the regular underwear, but then you are cleaning up messes ALL DAY!

He was doing well for a while and now all of a sudden he won't poop in the potty anymore. He will pee but not poop. He will hold it in until I put a traning pant on him and then he goes in them. ARGH! I don't understand it! But I am trying to be paitent and slowly work with him on this. I just keep feeling like I am contatnly running into a brick wall! I have literally tried EVERYTHING and nothing is working.

My oldest is a girl and she was very hard to train. She would hold it forever and get too busy playing to pay attention to what her body was telling her. Then I was cleaning up her accidents all the time. My second child is a boy and he was so easy to train. We worked on it for just a few days and he had it. He was so great! Now, this is my third one to train and I hate it again! And I still have one more after this one, so I hope the baby will be easy when her time comes! Yeah, I keep dreaming...;)

I have been pretty lazy for about 2 weeks now. Between hormones & allergies I don't want to do anything.

No lazy morning here, as much as I would love to have one.
We have Ike barreling our way so this morning DH and I ran around getting supplies...I am not getting all the laundry and dishes done so we have clean EVERYTHING for when we are hit. I am taking a mini-break now to call my team and let them all know I am rescheduling MOnday's meeting and check some email and CS postings...I am truly frightened about this storm :(

Nope, I've had a good week, gotten lots done...cruising through piles of stuff here at work! :) Yeah!

Oh, the potty training....:rolleyes: :yuck:....my DD turned 4 in July and still is not completely trained (won't poop in the toilet yet)....very frustrating, because she knows she's supposed to! I guess when she's ready.....I'm praying it'll be soon!!

So, on that note, good luck with it! ;)

Productive morning here. I even got my kit changed over for the new season. :)

Oh, and to answer your question, I have been somewhat productive today...there's always this afternoon!

Yes, thanks to allergy medicines, I'm in slow mo today.

I love my two cats, but every now and then they about kill me, might fault, I pet them then I'll touch my face and the dander (or whatever) gets my eyes going. So I"m setting here with watery, crying eyes in a fog.

Amanda - I HEAR YA! I invited another kid to come over for a play-date. I cleaned up the house a bit - but otherwise - it is gonna be a LAZY DAY! The weather is overcast with a good chance of rain - we are gonna watch a movie tonight! I hope it is good! :)

dannyzmom said:
No lazy morning here, as much as I would love to have one.
We have Ike barreling our way so this morning DH and I ran around getting supplies...I am not getting all the laundry and dishes done so we have clean EVERYTHING for when we are hit. I am taking a mini-break now to call my team and let them all know I am rescheduling MOnday's meeting and check some email and CS postings...I am truly frightened about this storm :(

I was just watching on the news and thinking about you guys down there. Take care, I'll be thinking of you!!!!

Me too - I am thinking of you too, Carolyne

1. What is a lazy morning?

A lazy morning is a relaxed and slow start to the day, often characterized by sleeping in, staying in pajamas, and taking things at a leisurely pace.

2. How can I make my lazy morning more enjoyable?

Some tips for making your lazy morning more enjoyable include treating yourself to a special breakfast, indulging in a favorite hobby or activity, and taking time to relax and recharge.

3. Is it okay to have a lazy morning every day?

Having a lazy morning every day may not be feasible for everyone due to work or other commitments. However, taking time for yourself and having a lazy morning occasionally can be beneficial for mental and physical well-being.

4. How can I incorporate healthy habits into my lazy morning routine?

You can incorporate healthy habits into your lazy morning routine by starting your day with a nutritious breakfast, doing some light stretching or yoga, and taking a walk outside to get some fresh air and sunlight.

5. What are some product recommendations for a pampered and relaxed lazy morning?

Some product recommendations for a pampered and relaxed lazy morning could include a cozy robe or slippers, a comfortable loungewear set, a scented candle or essential oils for aromatherapy, and a high-quality coffee or tea maker for a delicious beverage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefjeanine